1K Special

Flash Back
"Dabi" a deep voice said, he looked up at the man who he was next to, "how much do you love your sister?" the man questioned. "More than anything, even if she was born just yesterday" Dabi said. The man that was next to your brother was your father, Dabi was only 15 at the time, "why do you ask?" your brother asked him while being confused about the question, "well, one day when it's just you and her left in the family, when you two would need to save everyone from a great danger. The two of you would have the power of your family that helps your strength grow, even if your quirk is just flames, you'll have other strengths within you" your father explained to him. Dabi was confused at the time but he some how understood that it could happen one day that you and him would save people together with the family strength. The two of them suddenly heard a little cry from a room, they both stand up and head to your room, the two of them quietly walked in and saw a one day old you with little tears streaming down your tiny puffy cheeks, (if you didn't realize already, I freaking adore babies). Your father carefully lifted your tiny fragile body and tried to calm you down but it didn't seem to be working, "Dabi, why don't you try to calm her down. You haven't actually held her before yet" your father suggested, "yeah, I'll try" Dabi said and carefully lifted your small body into his hands. (If you're wondering where your mother is, um she is sleeping). Now Dabi was holding you close to him, your crying soon quieted down and you opened your adorable, big, turquoise eyes. They were just like your brother's eyes, your crying went silent. "How.Did.You!?" your father was loudly questioning in confusion due to your brother being able to calm you down instead of him. "Quiet down, you'll make her cry again" Dabi said, your Dad did that and left the room. Now it was just you and your brother, he brushed on of his fingers across your cheek. 'Her skin feels so soft, like butterfly skin' he thought to himself. He then remembered that he got you a stuffed butterfly teddy before you were born, lets just say the butterflies were one of his favourite animals. "Hm, I love you... Butterfly" Dabi quietly said, you then shot a cute tired smile as if you heard the name Butterfly. "You like that name don't you, Butterfly" he said again. 'Your my Butterfly'.
Time Skip to when you were 3 days old
Both of your parents were out on hero work while Dabi was watching you. Both of you were just in the living room, Dabi had you in his arms while watching your parents fighting this villain. It was the Hero Killer Stain, he already made 5 confirmed deaths to heroes. Dabi was a little worried about your parents fighting this guy, he had already killed three heroes just last week and didn't get caught by anyone. Suddenly, the camera had cut out and the screen went black and that was the last time Dabi ever saw your parents, he was told later that your parents were killed by Stain. It was days later, Dabi had been doing nothing but taking care of you and himself and crying. He only had you left in his life. Now he was just in your room holding you, Dabi looked into your adorable eyes. The turquoise eyes you and him shared matched your mother's eyes, tears pricked his and then flowed down. He then held you close to him in a hug, it was only ten seconds later when he felt a small hand against his cheek, it was yours. Dabi looked at you and gave a small smile, "hm, I'll love you forever.... Butterfly".

A/N here is the 1K special, honestly I did cry while writing this and tell me if you almost or did cry while reading this because I want to know if I am capable of making readers cry. That sounds so creepy but here is the 1K special and again thank you.