Hero Names

The two days passed by and Y/N was racing to the infirmy. It was hard to not get notice by others when you have a completely different appearance. She made it without getting to much attention and saw Recovery Girl and gotten fully healed; Y/N headed back to class and waited hesitantly to go inside, what could happen? 'Oh people could just judge the hell out of me or turn their backs on me' she kept on thinking the worst until she mentally slapped herself out of it and went inside. She got looks and of course they seemed shocked, "hey she finally took them off" Denki's voice had said near her, she never saw what he looked like before so she didn't even know if it really was him or not. Kaminari went up to her excitedly and just went all fanboy about her , "your scars just look so bad ass, you should've taken them off sooner Y/N" he kept rambling until the bell went. If felt like ages just to see proper colours again, Aizawa walked in without bandages this time. Surprise he recovered this quickly. Anyway he said something about being heroes and people panicked, "your going to be picking your hero names" he said, people got excited and guess who walked through the door. Midnight had walked in while Sero, Denki and Mineta just blushed as if they scored, 'fricken pervs' you thought to yourself. Midnight explained how this would work while boards and markers were being passed out. Y/N didn't know what to do at this point, no name really matched her quirk or personality. 'Shit'. 'Insanity: no. I don't want it to be just my name either, it needs to be something that actually could be really close to me' you kept thinking to yourself and just listened to the other names. There were ones like Froppy, ChargeBolt and Uravity. They are either nicknames or quirk related. It was just down to Iida, Bakugou, Midoriya and me, Bakugou had issues with his decisions so they had to be changed. He could go with something like Ground Zero or something like that, suddenly time just went past quickly and now it was Midoriya and I, he went up there while just panicked to myself and just thought 'okay Y/N, just stop thinking about this and think of what is most important to you. A name that makes you yourself'. I slowly wrote down a name while people were confused by Izuku's name. He chose... Deku, that's right he sees it as the name of a hero and it is an easy nickname. "And the last one is Y/N for the hero names" Midnight said as soon as she put her marker down. You slowly walked up to the front, I placed it on the desk and waited for something to happen."Dabi (荼毘)" you said, "is there a back story behind it Y/N?" Midnight questioned, "yeah... it was my brother's name, it means dearly loved in Hebrew"you explained (had to search that up). "Is he...?" Midnight carefully trying not to hurt your feelings, "yeah, he is" you replied while keeping back tears from leaving and waling back to your seat next to Shoto. Class went on like usual and just waited for a break to come. It was a current English class with Mic and rambled on with something but I couldn't focus on it, I was a little distracted by the hero name thing, I chose to carry my brother's name. It ran my mind for the rest of the class.