School Festival PT 1

Welcome to the School Festival special that I should have made ages ago because I'm stalling because I'm eating for the animated version of season 5 to come out next year so the second book makes sense so nothing gets incorrect. Yes the second book will come out next year, I have actually made the first chapter already but that doesn't really have any season 5 stuff labeled in it. It's not uploaded or anything, but this book should actually finish sometime early next year.

"Normal school stuff!" everyone cheered, the school festival was coming up in about a month. The class just didn't have any idea on what to do for it, so now it was Iida and Momo's time to shine with a brainstorm!

Well you weren't surprised by what everyone suggested, Tsu did get a bit scary towards Mineta though, but we couldn't really agree on anything so we had until tomorrow to decide. So now we're in the dorm thinking of something, everyone tried combining things but so far nothing had worked, "why can't we just throw a huge dance party" Toru whined, then Shoto came over to the laptop, he showed them what seemed to be a giant dance with many people. Didn't expect that from him, "what is Aizawa teaching you in those lessons" you questioned while drawing on Toru's arms, if you could find them. Shoto explained that we could throw something like this, then Hakegure opened her mouth and pointed out that we'll need music.

Y/N's POV
Now y'all remember when I moved into the dorms and when showing my room they saw my guitar and all of my art stuff, then after Denki asked if sang I disappeared then Katsuki told them about me singing, yeah they forgot about that. So now they all have their focus on Jiro and can chill about them not knowing my musical tale- (play the song above).... DAMMIT KATSUKI!

No one's POV
There stood Katsuki playing an audio of you singing in front of everyone, 'that's it I'm moving to the fucking moon' you thought while hiding behind Toru and using your own invisibility. You only tell Bakugou about this kind of stuff, "oh yeah Y/N, when you showed us your dorm, you had guitar in there, and then you left after Denki asked if you could sing" Deku pointed out, (is anyone surprised that Deku knows this, he keeps 13 notebooks on heroes). "I don't say this kind of stuff to people" you said nervously, "I can show a video" Bakugou teased. "No no no no, you showed enough already!" Y/N said while trying to take the phone away from him, but being short sucks. So no they have two people who can sing, it was going to be a bit of a hard decision. "I wouldn't actually mind if Y/N sang" Jiro said nervously, this bean was not confident for this festival. Then the girls (besides Uraraka) starting bugging the shit out of you to sing for it, it took some time but you agreed to it.

A/N...I don't know what to say other than I'm obsessed with Hazbin Hotel