Approved

Today was the day you and Kirishima would go to the agency with Amajiki, you two didn't need to bring anything because the person who was in charge of the agency needed to approve you two first. You both were walking with Tamaki towards the agency, Y/N felt nervous because she was never really used to this kind of thing. Being approved was something that you found difficult, but if you got into Class 1A at UA, have Hawks choose you for the memberships and have the league of villains not hurt you when they battle, then what could stop you. 'This guy is like 8 feet tall!!' Y/N mentally screamed in her thoughts as she saw the pro hero standing inside the agency. You being 4'2 feet tall and this guy being 8'2 feet tall, this was going to be hard for you, he could crush you with his foot. "So these two are the ones you chose for their memberships Amajiki" the tall man asked, Amajiki gave a nod and introduced you and Kirishima. "Well nice to meet you two, I'm Fatgum or Taishiro Toyomitsu" Taishiro spoke happily. You lightly scratched your neck, 'so he's tall as fuck and energetic, how did Amajiki do this' you thought. "So basically my quirk is where I can store food I eat into strength and energy, what about you two" Fatgum asked, "well my quirk is hardening, I can turn my whole body hard and it works well as a defence" Kirishima explained his quirk, you were very shy at this point, "um, mine is Unknown Insanity, I just basically have multiple quirks" you spoke quietly. Surprisingly he heard you but he said this, "oh sorry I almost didn't even see you" Fatgum apologized, 'you didn't see me but you heard me, you didn't see the girl with black and blue hair and has half of her skins turning purple' you thought while being a little frustrated. Fatgum continued talking to you two, mainly Kirishima because you were either too short or too quiet, he seemed very happy with you and Kirishima. "Well it seems like I'll be approving you two for your memberships" Fatgum spoke and then stamped both of your papers. You were happy that you got approved for his agency, and you didn't even have your licenses but your father had allowed you to do the membership because you were mature and very responsible. You and Eijiro left the agency very happily, and the next time you two went there, you both would get to patrol with Amajiki and Fatgum. Y/N understood what patrol was like so you weren't too worried about that, and with your license, the training you do with Shinso and Aizawa also counts as the training to get your license. Everything was going quite well for you.