Is He Really A Bad Guy?

After our internships and the test against the teachers for us to go to a training camp, we all ended up going to the mall this weekend. We all agreed to get supplies for the camp, I didn't really need anything other than some sketch supplies to pass the time. Shoto, Bakugou and Koda didn't end up coming. So many people notice us from the sports festival and different events, surprise they still remembered those things, this was Y/N's first time ever actually going out with friends and out in public without masks, she had a lot of anxiety hitting her and it didn't help when everyone went in groups away from you. Deku went with Ochako and the others just left. 'This is why Shoto is my only full on friend' you thought in annoyance. "Hey it's that powerful hybrid kid from the sports festival" a random scratchy voice said while coming up to you. He was in black sweats and a black hoodie, he wrapped an arm around you. "And your also from the Hero Killer incident aren't you" he said again, "you seem to know a lot about me and the UA incidents don't you" you said in a little panic and began to scratch her neck violently, she did this when had bad gut feelings and couldn't take action in case of any danger. (I have actually got the habit of scratching my neck so much everyday so this is where it comes from). "Hey just calm down, it must feels like a miracle or something from just running into someone like you" he said and raised his hand close to my neck, "no it is more like fate, you may remember me from the USJ incident..... Y/N". 'Tomura Shigaraki'. "Don't cause any commotion and you may get out of this alive, I need to have a chat with you specifically" Tomura said while wrapping four fingers onto your neck, for some reason there was a little calmness in you and Y/N relaxed a small bit. Tomura and you sat on a bench near by, he still had his fingers wrapped around you. "Everyone has been obsessed over this Hero Killer incident when I have attacked USJ and attempted many times to kill the Symbol of Peace, how can he top all of that? Tell me Y/N, what have I been doing wrong?" he said with a sly smile, "I think it is because Stain never held back unlike you who would stop at certain times. But I never enjoyed having Stain alive, he ruined everything in life" you said to him. He have you a surprised look, "what has he done to you?" he asked "he took my whole family from me, first my parents and probably my brother too" you said. "You don't seem as fearful as I thought, your not in full panic even though I could kill you at any moment. What is with that?" Shigaraki had noticed, "I don't know honestly, I guess I'm not as scared of villains as normal people are. Kids in middle school would call me a villain in middle school so I guess it won't affect me as much". Shigaraki said that he sometimes went through that kind of time when he was young, it was a little surprising that you two went through similar things. He pulled out his other hand with a small card in it, he handed it to me and it had a phone number on it, "I could tell after that Stain thing, you would have snapped a little. Your mental state isn't normal or safe so when you fully snap call that number" Tomura explained. He didn't say why but I was messed up enough to do that. His grip tightened, "now with your advice about me and Stain, it seems to be correct I would always hold back and not go through" he said, "Y/N" a voice said, it was Kirishima. He had a worried look and Tomura was about to use his quirk on him when I had stepped, "Kirishima it's fine, he is an....old friend" you said just to stop Tomura, he let go of your neck and you coughed a little from breath loss. You scratched violently at your neck again while he walked away, it was a lot worse this time. The last time you scratched until you bled was years ago, blood was dripping down the side of your neck and it turned into a pool of red liquid, "Y/N, just calm down or else you'll make the bleeding worse" Kirishima said while pulling your hands off your neck. The card Tomura gave you was already in your pocket so Eijiro didn't know what happened. The two of you walked to security and you said what happened, you didn't say it was Tomura though "it was just some random guy with dark hair" you said when they asked who it was. A voice said for you to not expose him for some reason, it was confusing. The incident had closed the mall early in case there was still danger inside. 'Whenever I fully snap I should call this number' you thought this many times and what did he mean by this, it ranted my mind until I finally closed my eyes. I fell into a deep dream and saw a shadow fly through my mind. The figure came into my sight and it was Tomura, he came close to me with a sweet smile.

"I just want to talk with someone who goes through similar stages of abusive hatred" he said while holding out his hand as if I was in a place where I couldn't fight it anymore

"I just want to talk with someone who goes through similar stages of abusive hatred" he said while holding out his hand as if I was in a place where I couldn't fight it anymore. Y/N woke in a cold sweat, "what does he mean?".

A/N: I really just love this picture of Tomura so much. With Y/N having a similar neck scratching thing to him I originally thought of using my neck scratching thing in it because, I don't know I thought it would be cool enough and fun fact I never use 5 fingers to scratch my neck. Enjoy reading. Also I swear I am trying not to make this romantic at all, I just want to add emotional support and a respectful relationship between the main character and Tomura so don't get confused.