A Chapter! And Some Treats! (NSFW Warning)

Ok so I keep looking at the BNHA 285 spoiler and I know there are huge assumptions of Bakugou dying but Heroes Rising is taken place later in season 5 or at least that's what I think and Bakugou is still there alive and healthy, I can stop having a mental breakdown now, so I'm pretty sure he'll be okay just severely injured. Our explosion baby isn't dying on us! *casually ordering a Bakugou plush* But no joke I'm still worried for him and Aizawa because they are some of my favourites and I hope Aizawa is okay too!

Ever since you found out that you were pregnant, Bakugou and Aizawa were literal body guards..and maybe when the class knows many of them will be too. Bakugou being the protective and hardass he is, he forced you to lay down right away and rest, even though you were only a few weeks pregnant. So now Bakugou was cuddling you in your bed while keeping his head on your stomach, you chuckled at him and played around with his hair. (Oh god Kiri won't get as much attention from Bakugou *laughs*). He kept his head on your stomach the entire time while leaving small kisses from time to time, it's still surprising that he is pretty calm about this, he usually isn't the calm type (wow really you mean he yells all the time?! I love ranting towards myself). You were surprised that he isn't yelling at everyone already for them to keep their distance from you, even though they don't know that you're pregnant yet. That was going to be the hard part, "is it true?!" Kirishima yelled while bathing through the door being an excited bean, you and Bakugou were really flustered and Katsuki quickly got off your stomach, "what do you mean Shitty Hair" Bakugou growled, "is she pregnant?" Kiri asked again, you and Bakugou slowly nodded, Eijiro was just a full ball of happiness. Bakugou sighed locked him out of the room, "I told you to give them their privacy about this" Aizawa spoke to Kirishima in a scary mode, Eijiro was quickly scared and nodded. Aizawa is even more protective now.

A/N ok I know this chapter is short so I want to give y'all a few treats today, some bloopers and a NSFW Alphabet for Katsuki!

Bloopers!
Deku- *crying in the corner*
Me- Deku, your dad hasn't came back from the store with milk I see *laughs*
Deku- *cries more*
Meli- *trying to comfort the poor thing*
Me- Shoto do you want me to send Endeavor to the store so he doesn't come back
Shoto- *top of his lungs* yes!
Me- *laughs hard* it's the milk store of non-returning fathers *laughs*

Me- *has taped everyone's but Levi's mouth shut*
Meli- *trying to sleep* why not Levi?
Me- because he gives us the silent treatment *drinks tea with him*
Nezu- *just wanted his tea*

Me- why do we make Uraraka the bitch in all of our stories, someone tell me!
Denki- the microphone is recording
Me- I don't give a fuck I rant about almost anything!

Me- can me and mg Malfoy have detention together?
Draco- *blushes*
Ron- look at that, the bitch can blush
Me- Ron this isn't your class or your Hogwarts house either, it's Slytherin

NSFW Alphabet
Katsuki Bakugou

Aftercare - why hasn't this man gotten an award for aftercare? He will make sure you feel okay after your fun time and then will have a warm bath with you while gently cleaning your body. If you ever have a sub drop which I do not blame you for, he will quickly go into comfort mode, cuddle you and give you warm complements.

Body part - he likes his arms and teeth the most, he loves hiding onto you tightly during sex and biting your neck *cough* entire body *cough*. He loves your hands and legs the most. Your hands because you'll either claw his back or have your tiny hands trapped under his huge ones, ok for the legs hear me out. When he has you one your hands and knees and going crazy on you, you don't end up collapsing and that's a lot of strength for someone your height and size. Also he's giant compared to you and I'm surprised he hasn't crushed you.

Cum - he literally won't stop until you're drenched in his release, I know I've only written one lemon but trust me on this one.

Dirty secret - he's always wanted to have sex for an entire day, full on 24 hours. Goodbye feeling in your legs because you will not walk for a long time.

Experience - for a virgin he's very experienced, probably didn't need to explain that.

Favourite position - anything as long as he's top, he knows how anxious you can be when it comes to sex so being a top is definitely his thing, favourite would probably be doggy.

Goofy - nope! This man is serious as fuck (pun intended), he isn't a goofy person in general so no difference other than some lewd shit.

Hair pulling - he loves it as long as it doesn't hurt too much, he'll grip a fistfull of hair but not too tightly because face it your hair is fabulous, look at it, it's fucking black with blue. May as well be a fucking galaxy!

Intimate - he can be very intimate.

Jack off - yeah, and surprisingly a lot, you don't know the amount of times you've walked in on him. Let's just say you couldn't walk after leaving the room.

Kinks -
Katsuki - BDSM (non-harmful), Master, Overstimulation, Dom, Orgasm play, Bondage and Bites and I feel sorry for you.
You - Bites, that's all.

Location - literally anywhere, shower? Already done that! Bedroom! Done! Public? Almost got caught! Kitchen? How many times have you done it in the kitchen now? 8? Ok!

Motivation - hang on here's a list!
- you wearing his clothes
- when he has had a long day at work or school
- when you're talking to someone else who is a male
- when it's a hot day (don't ask why)
- when you don't give him attention or when he just wants a cuddle from you, he'll Dom the fuck out of you
- when it's dark in your room (once again don't ask)
I think that's all if them!

No! - he comes off as someone mean but no matter what mood he's in, he will not hit you or harm you in any way. He would be the most pissed off person and still won't hit you..ok a small slight slap if you tease him too much, but really doesn't hurt. He won't use his quirk either (can someone explain to me why people say Bakugou's quirk is good for sex please).

Oral - yup!

Pace - when you're having a sensitive day he will start of slow and gentle and pick the pace up after a while, but when you're both in a good mood, Dom from start to finish.

Quickie - how many quickies has he done just in school? 10 in just the bathroom, shit.

Risks - he loves them unless you're uncomfortable with it.

Stamina - almost made it to 10 and a half rounds until  you had a sub drop.

Toys - he keeps a secret stash and will use them only on you.

Unfair - he is now known as the teasing king when it comes to sex, he will stop when you're really close and won't move at all for another 10 minutes.

Volume - he only let's out a few grunts and moans, you're the loud one in this situation, some people in the dorms were wondering if you were okay the next morning after a long night of him going nuts on you.

Wildcard - one time in class he was in a bad mood and you two didn't make it to the next class, and you couldn't walk for a few days.

X-ray - uh, he's huge..9 and half inches.

Yearning - higher than the fucking roof!

Zzz - he will not sleep at all until you're taken care of, comfy, feeling good and not hurt, and won't sleep until you are asleep in his arms.

I have no regrets! I know that I'm going to make more lemons especially the wildcard one *laughs*