12K Special

Ok am I reading the views wrong! Because we're already at 12K bitches! Here's an emotional special!

Aki's POV
Well not many people will remember but I have a husband named Mamoru, a 15 year old son named Dabi and now I have a daughter who's 3 days old, her name is Y/N. (Do you know who it is yet?!). I'm the fire hero Aki but my hero name is Flame Flyer, my quirk is just blue flames.
Mamoru's POV
I have a wife, son and daughter, I am the Illusionist Hero Mamoru but my hero name is Illusion. We're aren't the biggest of heroes but we still protect the city.
No one's POV
Aki and Mamoru were just in the city patrolling for the afternoon, they enjoyed their job as pro heroes. They were just walking along the pathway when they heard a sudden scream from an alley way, they rushed to the scene. They couldn't see it at first but the sight they saw was terrifying, a women had her throat slit and she was being held up by her hair by a man's hands. He was tall and had sharp swords and knives on him for weapons. He was the Hero Killer Stain. Aki and Mamoru made sure to avoid his weapons at all costs, but that didn't cut out as well. They lead him out of the alley way and the media was already active on them, Stain was quick on your parents, no matter what they could try, he'd always find a way to weaken them and he had them cornered. Their quirks were getting more useless to him, and then the media camera went...static.