Y/N's beginning

A/N: I forgot to mention that y/n covers her mouth and eyes with masks because she is self conscious about the purple scars she has on her eyes and near her mouth. She can use her senses as a powerful guide with one of her quirks now onto the story.

Y/N woke up early in the morning as usual and got sorted for a long middle school day. You didn't have friends in school and you got picked on a lot for covering your face all the time, Y/N walked quietly to school and it ran quickly. Long classes and lectures in a classroom, quick walks to and from home. While walking through the halls you ran into a casual bully, he always called you 'insane' and 'blind' or 'mute'. He always pushed you over the edge... you just never showed it. You had applied for UA and the entrance exam was tomorrow morning. Once you got home you began to prepare for tomorrow and tried to sleep for longer than you usually do for extra energy, you wanted to be a hero because you wanted to make sure no other person lost a sibling or family member like you have. The night couldn't have gone quicker and the morning came quicker than you thought. You got sorted and deep inside all you felt was panic and nervousness, your caretaker assured that you would do great and made sure you did your best. "But what if I really injure someone with my power? It is extremely dangerous yet rare at the same time" you said panicky, "you have gotten complete control over it and remember who you are doing this for" your caretaker reminded you. You wanted to be a hero for your brother as well. Dabi wanted to be a hero from what you remember and he said that you could be one too.
*FlashBack*
You were little and you were with Dabi in your home. "Dabi, can I be a hero with my kind of quirk?" you questioned, he looked at you with a caring smile,"of course you can Y/N. You can be anything you want" Dabi assured to you and he always said that when you doubted your quirk.
*FlashBack over*