USJ Battle

Everyone split up into different areas, you decided to follow the boy with half n half hair since he was alone. Villains had already split up around the place and there were around 10 near you and the boy, you used your Blind Sighted Vision to guide yourself in case Y/N messed up in anyway. "We need to engage in combat or else they could have am easier attack towards us" the teen explained, suddenly a villain approached the two of you and you had to push the boy out of the way or behind you or else he could get injured by one of your quirks. You had used your Paralysis Quirk: you could freeze someone and have them see their haunting nightmare or fears. If you did it for longer than 15 minutes you could get light headed, the villain had fell to the ground in fear and shock while the bi-coloured boy froze him down tight with ice. Around 6 villains raced towards you, so you had to use your Solar Impact like you did at the entrance exam, they had collided into the wall in the other side of the building and that should have at least knocked them out cold for while. With 3 left in your area you decided to use just more safe and small powers for them because these were more of the weak villains; the Telekinesis power would be enough for the two of you to get away. "Come on!" you yelled out to him. Y/N heard him follow you and the both of you raced for a place to hide. The boy was in front of you as a guide, you felt the ground going in different ways and Y/N had tripped from the uneasiness and scraped your cheek harshly. "You okay Y/N!?" he asked worridly while helping you up, "yeah I'm fine... what is your name?" you asked him, "Shoto Todoroki" Todoroki answered. You both hid for a couple of minutes until you heard loud screams near the water location. Todoroki looked over and saw students up against a villain with hands all over his body. Y/N and Shoto raced down near the scene tried to focus on this guy's quirk, he seemed to have notice the two of you and walked closer. You immediately used your force field to defend you and Shoto, then Y/N felt her eye mask loosening again and mildly panicked. "Shoto can you please just tighten my eye mask please!" you asked him while you kept using your field against the villain, he quickly did what you asked without questioning why and you calmed down. A giant creature behind the villain had your teacher pinned down with injuries and he was in no state to fight.