16K Special

Another teaser for the second book!

Flashback
The entire class was in their 3A dorms, you all had finally graduated. All the girls were celebrating and hugging, the boys were doing the same. You felt all sorts of things, relief, excitement, pride. You didn't know how to explain it, you just felt so happy that you made it through the 3 years of UA and have now officially graduated. Midoriya was practically having an excitement overload because he could not stop rambling and smiling. "You okay Midoriya? You seem to be over excited" you chuckled out while laying down on the couch, "I'm just super happy and excited" Midoriya spike happily, you hummed, "I think we all are" you said. "Yeah, do you think we'll all still be friends even if we work at different agencies" Kirishima, "I doubt anything could keep us apart, we went almost everything together" Mina said cheerfully, "what if we all hang out this weekend, as a class together since we just graduated" Hakegure suggested, everyone agreed to that idea. "So any idea of what agency you guys might go for" Sero asked, "it's probably best to not fully go for an agency right away, try doing a small job first and get your own place and settle in, the maybe go for the agency" you explained. "She has a point" Bakugou huffed out, "he didn't call us extras this time" Kaminari said, "remember when he'd always call us that, it never got old" Eijiro chirped, "well at least it wasn't the Extras Club or anything like that" Hanta pointed out. "Don't give Katsuki any ideas" you laughed out. That was pure happiness you felt, even though Ochako was still bullying you, Y/N had slowly gotten more cheerful over the years.
Flashback over