AFO PT 1

Hey guys, sorry I'm gonna have to put Two Heroes on hold until I get the movie because so far I'm only writing it off memory and it's pretty hard, so if you know a way for me to watch it in DUB that would be a great help.

You were now in the leagues hideout, hiding behind Dabi while some of the others gave confused looks at you. Dabi stayed close to you the whole time, "who is this Tomura" an unknown voice spoke, you then noticed the screen that said audio only. You didn't know who it was at first until you remembered when you became a villain and was with Tomura. He had also let All For One know about you and what your quirk was. Of course you didn't see AFO that much but he was actually quite kind (I can tell he would be! He sounds so nice!). "It's Y/N" Tomura answered, just when AFO was going to answer again the wall had completely broke and was being punched into by none other than All Might. The villains quickly moved back while you were now in the corner of the room as All Might stood defensively in front of you. Kamuei Woods also quickly came in and tied every villain up with his branches, Kurogiri was about to teleport everyone away until he was suddenly knocked out. Edgeshot has knocked him unconscious with his quirk, Tomura was yelling at All Might, there were police and pros everywhere and you were overwhelmed by it all. Now there was an unsettling taste in your mouth, all of this black stuff vomited it's way out of your mouth and surrounded you, making you disappear somewhere.
Time travel a while earlier
Bakugou's POV
Turns out Y/N got captured by the league, now I'm stuck with Deku, Kirishima, Todoroki, Yaoyourozo and Iida to help get her back. Yaoyorozo had a tracking device to help find the league's hideout or at least some place close to it, we found a building that seemed to be related to the villains and it had..Nomu brains. They were making more Nomus and they were getting stronger each time then Mt Lady had smashed that building and the brains were just gone. So now we're hiding behind the broken building, hoping that Y/N is ok.
Present Time
No one's POV
You had appeared around broken buildings while the black stuff had left your mouth again, the same had happened with the league. There were some pros around you and a building that had been destroyed still had smoke surrounding it but a tall figure was emerging from the smoke.