Two Heroes PT 2

No One's POV
You were now 'trapped' in the girl's hotel room and they were going full on fan girl about this. Momo had made the dress already and you were hiding in the bathroom, while wearing the dress and some black thigh highs (because insecurities). It felt a bit revealing to you, but at lest it wasn't as short as the school uniform skirts.

(Here's a picture! It may give another hint to your crush!)You eventually walked out still all flustered, because your hair is also a problem

You eventually walked out still all flustered, because your hair is also a problem. It practically has a life of it's own and it does really look..crazy (Y/N- bitch?!). The girls tried straightening (unlike my sexuality!) your hair, curling it but nothing was keeping your hair uncontrolled, pretty sure it was more frizzy now. "Did it have to be revealing" you asked, Momo then chucked a large black jacket at you, Y/N noticed that it was the same size as her crushe's and is something that he would wear. "Why do you do this to me" you asked, "it's either jacket or no jacket" Jiro teased again, you quickly said that you're keeping the jacket then because Mineta is also coming. You quickly put the jacket on and of course it was giant on you like any other piece of clothing you owned, and you all began to walk to the building where the event is taken place tonight and saw most of them there, except for Katsuki and Kirishima. "Uh Y/N isn't that-" "Momo did it" you quickly cut Midoriya off while blushing about the jacket. You all were waiting for the others until the doors all suddenly closed and were locked. You all were a little panicked about what was happening and heard an announcement saying that the entire island was going into lockdown. 'Were in trouble' you thought.