Training Camp

The day for our camp came, Tomura's words still stayed with you though, you still didn't know what he meant. Anyway, it has been around 40 minutes on the bus and you were just sketching while sitting next to Shoto. Really you only sat next to him is because he is your best friend and he is not so energetic like Kaminari or Kirishima. He is quiet but kind. "What are you drawing there Butterfly!?" Denki questioned loudly from behind you, "why did I tell you the nickname my brother gave me?" Y/N questioned annoyed. "Because you haven't been called that for more than a decade and also because I'm your friend" he said still peering over your shoulder "so what are you drawing?". You showed him the picture and he went mindless.

" How the hell did you draw this in 45 minutes!?!" Kaminari questioned in shock, "I did some of it last night for an hour and a half and more today" you said to him

" How the hell did you draw this in 45 minutes!?!" Kaminari questioned in shock, "I did some of it last night for an hour and a half and more today" you said to him. You continued while he went all fanboy again, honestly it didn't bother you too much. Guess who popped their little hands up onto the top of Shoto's seat and began to flirt with Y/N, Mineta. He went on about how he liked girls with gradient hair and are covered in scars, "fuck off Mineta. I'm not interested in you" you stated while smacking his hands off Todoroki's seat. He fell in disappointment. It was a few minutes later when we stopped at a near by cliff, we thought it was a break from the bus bit we were dead wrong, well they were dead wrong. People were getting out of there seats, "Sho Sho, wake up" like usual Shoto would fall asleep on a bus ride so you'd always have to wake him up. Yes, you nicknamed him Sho Sho (do not question). He woke up surprisingly quickly and we followed behind everyone else, we all were in front of a huge  piece of land, people were talking when a female voice was heard. "Long time no see" Aizawa said as two females with cat tails approached us. "It's the Wild Wild Pussycats" Deku said in excitement, he went all fanboy until one of them called Pixie Bop shut him up. 'This women is a savoir for shutting him up'. They were talking about the camp and some people were wondering why we stopped here, then it clicked; everyone except Y/N went back to the bus until Pixie Bop made the ground shatter us down to the forest. We all collapsed onto the dirt. Then a loud roar was heard before we could process anything, a giant creature was coming close to us. It must be one of the Pussycat's quirks, no one had fully understood what was happening so Y/N quickly stepped in and used a quick Solar Impact to break the creature down. It broke into dirt and scattered everywhere, the others were up and at it at the animals. Koda tried talking to them but they wouldn't respond, Bakugou and Shoto were both going at one monster. There was a creature in the air and Y/N quickly launched herself towards it, she had plan to cut her thigh, this quirk is called Blood weakness: if she cuts herself on something or if someone makes her bleed the person who done it will get weakened a lot. She dug her thigh into the creature's sharp fang and bled a lot. She reached the ground and spread the blood from her thigh to her hand to her tongue. The animal was getting weaker until it fell to the ground and broke, turns out that this was the last of the monsters. Y/N's thigh was bleeding out a lot of blood, she was limping. "Y/N! Your leg is bleeding out" Shoto said as he walked up to you, "I should be fine" you responded while trying to walk but your leg kinda gave up on you. Shoto quickly caught you, "yeah I doubt your leg is fine, come on we'll try to get to camp" he said while helping you walk through the forest, it was hours later before we reached the other side of the forest and your leg was still bleeding, you saw Aizawa and the Pussycats up ahead. The crimson sunlight hit us as we left the forest, Aizawa saw blood trickling town your leg and he ran up to you, "Y/N, what happened to you!?" he said worriedly "I'm fine, this is part of my blood quirk" you said while the others emerged from the forest. Pixie Bop was rambling on about how good we did until she said "especially you five" she said as she pointed to me, Shoto, Bakugou, Iida and Midoriya. Then next thing she did was practically fly towards, I quickly used my force field to stop her, because 'if she does anything Bakugou is going to blow up and after a long day of being the forest I don't need that kind if yelling near me, I'm trying to relax. I want to fix my leg and have something to eat because I didn't eat anything at all today', yeah you were frustrated today. She was quick to leave us alone and Deku notice that a kid was at the building and he asked who he was. Turns out that he is Mandela's cousins son, and he lives with her. Midoriya went up to him and said hi, instead of a hello in return, Deku got a punch. "That brats got spunk" Bakugou said with a smile, "he's like a mini version of you" Shoto said to his comment, while Katsuki went off at him, Y/N stood there in shock 'this man SMILES'. Later that night we were at dinner, your leg had gotten the help it needed and you were able to not limp as much, it was just had a few stitches, a plaster and bandaged up. She sat across from Denki and Kirishima and they were just chowing down, it's like they haven't eaten in a week, "Kiri, Denki calm yourselves. You guys look like you haven't eaten in a week. It has only been 6 hours for you and this is the first thing I've eaten since last night" you said while eating some rice slowly, key word- SLOWLY. "How has it been the first time since last night!?!" Denki said in shock, "I don't eat breakfast and then the forest thing  happened" you said. The end of dinner came and we could finally wash up, the night came and we could sleep. We had small cabins for at least the girls since there is barley any females in our class, Y/N was about to walk inside when you heard your name being called out. You turned around and saw non other than Katsuki, "what?" you asked "I'm only saying this once, just take it easy out their" Bakugou said as if it was the closest thing to a concern. He walked away while you stood there in shock, "what the hell is happening, first he smiles and now this" you said while walking in your cabin. You laid down and had a sudden rush of uneasiness through you, it felt like something bad or shocking would happen here at this camp. It wasn't about Tomura's words but something else.