Second Round Complete

Back in middle school Y/N had went to school with Shinso, they never knew eachother in person but you had heard of Hitoshi. His quirk seemed very heroic to you, he wouldn't bring damage to the city yet everyone saw it as villainous. Seeing him at the festival surprised you since you didn't even know that he got into UA, all of his team mates eyes were blank. 'Oh god he has brainwashed them' you thought in annoyance. He didn't pay attention to you since everyone had started to circle Midoriya and his group, you felt the need to step in. 'If I step in, I'll be able to get his points while I'm at it" Y/N planned in her thoughts and came to the conclusion that she would do it. She quickly teleported between the teams and used your force field. Another quick teleportation and you left them not empty handed, "What!? Y/N what are you doing?!" Midoriya shouted in confusion, "you really think I'd save you without leaving with a little reward. Don't make me regret giving you a chance" you said to him while wrapping the ribbon tightly around your neck. It looks life a choker collar, if anyone tries to pull of Y/N's neck they'll give her a possible suffocation. "Only 25 seconds left until the battle ends and team Midoriya has been left with 0 points. I wonder if he'll get enough in time" once again Present Mic had yelled into the microphone. All eyes were pinned onto you yet they weren't gonna have it easy to get the headbands. "So Y/N has ten million and six hundred and thirty five pts, Todoroki has one  thousandand , six hundred and ninety eight pts, Bakugou has nine hundred and sixty eight pts and Midoriya has eight hundred and ninety eight pts. This will be a close battle between these four" Mic had announced with only 10 seconds left to spare. Instead of waisting your teleportation, Y/N had just built a field around herself for the remaining time. She was low on energy and had to defend herself for just five more seconds. 'Just five more seconds, four,three,two....one'. "And that's time! In first place is Y/N, second place is Team Todoroki, third place is Team Bakugou and in fourth place is Team Midoriya! These four teams will be continuing to the final round!". Finally had released her quirks and for finally took a chance to breath. We could finally take a break even though it has been half an hour, " Y/N!"a familiar voice had called out to you and it wasn't an annoying one this time. "Are you feeling okay?" Shoto had asked while walking up to you, "yeah, just a little low on energy" you responded. "Y/N!" there is the annoying voice, "are you okay?!" Midoriya had completely panicked over you when he barley knows what kind of strength your power holds over you, (okay in real life I love Deku, but I wanted to be an asshole and make the main character find him annoying. Only for now they will change and by change I mean change. A lot of stuff is going to happen in this series). 'Please just fuck off Midoriya' you thought in tiredness, "yeah I'm fine Deku" you said to him. We had another break before our final round and I decided to just hang around Shoto but I couldn't find him anywhere, neither Midoriya. After at least 10 minutes of searching until Y/N had finally saw him. "Where the hell have you been? I looked for ten minutes just to find you" Y/N had said to him, he said that he was busy talking to someone, "okay well hurry up because we have like ten minutes left until we have the final round" you said to him. Shoto seemed a little bothered by something.