Recovery

You were lying unconscious in the hospital bed, your arm had been broken and your wrist was fractured. You had a mild concussion and have been unconscious for a few days now, only Aizawa could visit you at the moment and he would stay for long periods of time to his extent just wanting you to wake up. Right now he was in your room watching over you when he then received a phone call, he went out of your room to answer it. He heard a man on the other line, it was a doctor, the man asked if it was Aizawa and he answered positive. "Sadly Y/N L/N guardian has passed away in a car accident last night" the man explained (yes I like making this depressing), hearing those words crushed Aizawa, he didn't want you to be even more broken. Aizawa then hung up on the man and went back into your room and sat next to you while feeling frustrated. Now you were an orphan and had no parental guardian, Aizawa didn't know what to do other than watch over you until you'd wake up (why does that sound creepy?). The hospital didn't know when you would exactly wake up Aizawa hoped that it was soon. The day had come to an end and Aizawa still next to you, almost asleep, until he heard a small sound from you, he looked down at you and saw you moving a little. Aizawa rested his palm on top of your forehead, trying to calm you down, you slowly calmed down but still was moving a little. 'Is she waking up?' Aizawa thought while you were squirming around slowly, he then saw eyes squint and slowly flutter open, your turquoise eyes had finally opened. "Hey Y/N, everything is okay" Aizawa spoke softly to you, you felt confused and didn't understand what was happening until a few moments later as you looked down at your arm. Y/N began to tear up and then felt something hug her, she knew that it was Aizawa was hugging her, "why didn't tell me about it?" Aizawa asked softly. "I don't know I was just scared to tell someone" you cried into Aizawa, he held you close to him and let you cry into him, he didn't know how to tell you about your guardian though. Aizawa kept you in the hug but spoke to you, "Y/N, there is something important that you need to know....your guardian has..died from a car accident" Aizawa sadly explained while still holding you, "please let this be a joke" you managed to choke out, "I'm so sorry Y/N...." Aizawa sadly said. You then fully broke down in his arms, Aizawa didn't want to see you like this and he tried his hardest to calm you down. You had calmed your sobbing down but was still lightly crying, "why is all of my family leaving me?" Y/N cried out, "I promise they didn't want to, it was Stain's fault for taking your parents, Dabi wanted to protect you and your guardian was just taken for no reason" Aizawa comforted you and held you tightly in a hug as you kept on crying.
Time Skip a week later
You were finally allowed to leave the hospital today, you were very nervous because you know that you had to face the class about this when you get to the dorms. You had gotten your casual clothes from Aizawa (cat related of course here's a photo).

 You had gotten your casual clothes from Aizawa (cat related of course here's a photo)

(Also can I point out that I freaking love pandas! They're cute and fluffy and lazy like me, look at this hoodie!)

You got into them and went to the waiting area where Aizawa would be waiting for you, you went out of your room and went to the area to find Aizawa

You got into them and went to the waiting area where Aizawa would be waiting for you, you went out of your room and went to the area to find Aizawa. You quickly found him since he was the only one there, (great father figure!) he quickly went up to you and gave you a hug. Aizawa knew that things were going to be hard for you. You tried your best not to tear up, but that failed quickly. It was December already and Winter had started (the fight with OverHaul hasn't happened yet and  the festival hasn't either because I have ideas for that). You and Aizawa began to walk from the hospital and back to the dorms, you were silent for the entire time. Aizawa tried to start up a conversation a few times but it would end quickly, you weren't really up for talking right now. You both made it back to the dorms and you couldn't bring yourself to walk in, Aizawa then sat you down on the stairs, "I know you're nervous but I promise that they won't judge you in any way, I'll make sure of that" Aizawa comforted you, he gave you a small amount of confidence. He then helped you up and you both walked through the door and there in the common room was Denki, Kirishima, Bakugou, Midoriya and Mirio, "Y/N!" Deku yelled as he saw you and ran up to you, "are you okay?" Kirishima asked loudly while hugging you tightly, "uh Kirishima, maybe be careful her arm is a cast" Midoriya told Eijiro and he quickly let go of you. "Sorry" he apologized sheepishly, "it's fine..." Y/N quietly spoke with sadness in her voice, Aizawa then took you to your dorm to get you all settled down. You both walked inside and you quickly felt tears hit you again. It feels like ages since you were inside your room, or maybe it was because you saw a certain someone sitting on your bed, waiting for you....

A/N WHO IS IT?!