The Aftermath

Y/N most dangerous quirk was Mood Corruption: if something triggered her to feel a certain emotion or mental emotion she could lose control of that feeling. When this quirk happens a coloured smoke flows from her eyes.
White= Insane
Red= Anger
Blue= Sadness
Black= Suicidal
Back to the story
Y/N saw the state of her teacher and it triggered her Mood Corruption Quirk. The smoke began to flow from her eyes and fading into a deep red colour. She had lost it and went to a full on attack at the villain, she was swift and was over powerful with  strength. Todoroki tried to calm her down and held her back from attacking the creature, "just calm down Y/N, more help will be here soon okay. Don't over use your quirk." Todoroki spoke to her as she eventually calmed down. A loud crash was heard and a wall was shattered, a large figure flown through the dust. It was All Might and he had fought with rage to take down the villains. With just one more punch left in him he defeated the creature,there was a huge gush of forceful wind in yours and Todoroki direction; once again your eye mask was loosening but you couldn't reach it in time because of the dust and rocks. You felt it leave and once the wind stopped Y/N immediately covered her eyes, "Todoroki!" she said panicky, he turned to her worriedly and asked her what was wrong. "My mask is gone and I can't find it. Can you please help me find it?" Y/N asked. "Yeah sure" he answered really quickly and looked around for it while she did the same, Y/N heard fast steps behind her and the her name being yelled. "Show me what is under your damn mask already!" Bakugou yelled at her. "No" she replied, "fine then I'll force you" he replied and then gripped her neck and about to rip her arms away from her eyes until he was frozen solid. He dropped you to the ground while you still covered your eyes from everyone. "I suggest you don't push someone over the edge just to show their insecurities. Wait until they're comfortable" Todoroki said to him as he handed you your blindfold. "Thanks" you thanked him and privately wrapped it back on, Todoroki let Bakugou go and helped you get away from him. The trip ended quickly and you all got back onto the bus and headed back to UA. Everyone was a little quiet after what happened and then someone spoke up. She sounded joyful and tried to lighten the mood again, while everyone was now chatting to each other happily again, you and Shoto stayed quiet until he said something." Y/N, why do you wear the masks all the time?" he asked quietly yet it sounded concerning, you never really told anyone about your scars and you trusted Shoto so you figured it wouldn't kill to tell him. "Um, I have facial scars from my main quirk which is Purple Flames. Whenever I tried to use it I'd always burn my skin and now I have purple scars just like my brother." you told him, "well my mum burnt my face with boiling water" he told you. "Is it alright if I see them?" Todoroki questioned "um maybe not here" you replied, he agreed and said to do it when you're comfortable with showing him.