Lemon 🍋

Content Warning- this chapter contains sexual content that you may or may not be comfortable with. If you are not comfortable then please wait for the next chapter to come out. Other than that, please enjoy!

Ever since the game of 7 minutes in heaven with Bakugou, you both quickly left the dorms and went out for a while since everyone was yelling about you and Bakugou. So you both went to his place for a while, he yelled at his mother of course like always. (I think I know why Bakugou calls Mitsuki old hag, her quirk causes her to look young but she's actually 39 and Bakugou likes to rub it in that she's older than she looks). After his random yelling, you both just hung around his room playing video games with each other, you both were talking about the whole truth or dare thing and laughing with each other. Bakugou had pulled your little body onto his lap, lays his head on your shoulder and continues playing. You gave a deep blush at his actions and cuddled back into his chest. Bakugou was trying to keep his thoughts together but that was getting harder for him. He slowly and gently moved his hands down to yours and carefully took the controller away from you and placed it down next to his, and turns the video game off. You gave him a confused look, "you okay Katsuki" you asked softly while turning your body to face him, still on his lap. He quickly kissed your lips a little roughly but still pleasurable, you were a bit shocked by his actions but kissed back, wrapping your arms around him. He slowly began to move down lower to your neck, you played with his hair as he attacked your neck with hickeys, kisses and bites. You were a blushing mess for his actions, Bakugou then carefully placed you down on his bed and went to lock his door, he then came back with a sly smirk on his face. You blushed harder at him, you knew where this was going, now you were questioning if you were going to walk anytime soon after this. Bakugou crawled onto the bed and on top of you, Y/N was nervous because when she got raped at 13, this always would worry her. "It's okay, I'll be gentle on you" Bakugou softly whispered in your ear, giving you some relief. Bakugou then softly kissed you all over, while slowly moving his hand up your shirt and massaging your chest. You let out a small, quiet moan and quickly covered your mouth while a blushing mess. Katsuki then slowly pulled your arms away from your face and continued massaging your chest and kissing you all over. He then took his hands and slowly brought your shirt away from your body and it was now on the other side of his room, he then kissed every scar and burn on the top half of your body, because he knew that you felt insecure. You lightly blushed at him, and watched him take his own shirt off. Y/N couldn't stop blushing as soon as she saw his chest. He smirked again and began leaving kisses and hickeys all over while taking the rest of your clothing off. Bakugou started kissing your thighs and licks from the edge of your hip to your cheek bone, you let out a small moan. He chuckled and slowly lined up with your entrance, and slowly pushed all the way in. You let out a whimper and teared up due to the pain, Bakugou didn't move and cupped your face, wiping the tears away and kissed your forehead. "It'll be over soon" he whispered and pressed his forehead against yours, not moving until you say it's okay. Some minutes had passed until you nodded at him, he smirked a little, held onto your hips and began to slowly thrust, you felt a little bit of pain but it soon later fell into pleasure, Bakugou kept his thrusts slow until he began to speed up a bit, getting deeper each thrust now. You began to moan a little louder each time he would thrust in and out of you. He kept his grip on your hips tight as he sped up even more, letting out a few grunts and moans here and there. Bakugou began to thrust harder and faster, and soon found your g-spot. As soon as he hits it, you moan quite loudly, "Katsuki~" you moaned out. He smirked and kept hitting that spot repeatedly, hard and fast. You were a moaning mess, constantly moaning his name until you then felt him pull out and the loss of pleasure. Before you could question why he did that, Katsuki flips you onto your stomach and gets you on all fours. You felt his whole body hover above you, his strong arms are now in front of yours, gripping the back of your hands tightly as he pushes inside you again. You moaned at the feeling with out any pain, and then he went full on ferial animal on you, his thrusts were wild and he was going as fast as he could possibly go. His grip on your hands were tight as you moaned loudly, "Katsuki~ agghh~" you moaned out loudly. He some how had the strength to go even faster and harder, hitting your g-spot everytime. You felt your stomach fill up with something warm, as if it was going to explode. "Your close aren't you~" Bakugou teasingly whispered to you, and bites down on the back of your neck while still thrusting uncontrollably faster. He was also close himself and didn't stop thrusting at all, keeping his hands on yours at all times. His thrusts became sloppy as you were getting closer to your climax. Bakugou kept thrusting until you couldn't hold it anymore, and you quickly released all over, he thrusts hard and fast a few more times until he released inside you, it felt hot and warm inside of you when he did that. You were panting uncontrollably and twitching all over as you both stayed in that position for a few minutes, his member still inside, twitching and his teeth still on the back of your neck and his hands still gripping the back of yours. After sometime he slowly and carefully pulled out of you and took his teeth away from you, whilst panting as well but kept his hands in the same place. You quickly collapsed onto the mattress, still twitching and covered in the climax. Bakugou gave a chuckle and carried you to his bathroom and ran you a warm bath. You felt very numb after all of that and couldn't move your legs at all. Bakugou carefully placed you in the bath and soon got in himself and sat behind you, pulling you close to his chest. You placed a hand onto his chest and rested your head on his shoulder, still panting. He then carefully cleaned your body off and soon wrapped you in a towel and carried you back to his room. He gently dried you off and then dried himself off, lays you down in his bed and wraps both of you in his thick, warm blankets. He pulls you onto his chest and holds you tight and close again and watches you fall asleep, leaving a small kiss on your forehead before sleeping himself.

A/N ok I'm gonna go hide and never come out because holy shit, that was a chapter.