Fireworks

I'll tell you when to play the song

It was now 5pm at the location of the fireworks, everyone there was having fun. You were watching the sunset while eating your fruit, "what are you eating Y/N?" Midoriya questioned, "blueberries since no one else does" you responded. "I eat them" a soft voice spoke up, you turned and saw it was Amajiki, you told him to have some while sitting down (BLUEBERRY BUDDIES), he did and you both sat in front of the sunlight while eating the blue fruit and some strawberries, (am I the only one who eats strawberries with nutella or peanut butter). It had been so long since you looked at something like this. Mina had looked over at you two and had an idea, she quietly walked over to the you two and quickly pulled out her phone, she then quickly took a picture of the back of you and Tamaki. You heard something click and turned around to see Mina with her phone out, you quickly blushed and threw your invisibility over you and Amajiki. Even though no one could see it but you were blushing, and so was Amajiki. You then saw Mina's footsteps leave and you stopped using your invisibility quirk and continued eating the fruit with Tamaki and watch the night sky occur just before the fireworks could. You were growing more anxious as the time came closer for the fireworks, 'Mina said they're like explosions and they are really loud, I hate loud noises' you thought to yourself in worry.
Small time skip to 6pm
"They should start any second!" Mina said excitedly, she gets excited about a lot of things, unlike you. Right now you're hiding under a table, trying not to be seen. (The one game you would be best at is hide and seek for sure!). "What are you doing?" Shoto asked while looking under the table to see you, "hiding" you responded quickly, "why?" he asked. "Because I'm scared" you answered him again, Shoto then decided to do something dangerous. He decided to drag you out from the table and sit you next to Amajiki (like a freaken toddler). You then heard a loud explosions type of noise and you quickly went invisible, the noises were loud and it scared you a lot, but you then felt large warm hands cover your ears (how could they tell it was your ears, I don't know!). The noise became softer and slowly emerged yourself from the invisibility, you then realized that Amajiki had covered your ears. You looked at the sky and saw little sparks of colourful light, expanding out of there star shaped figure. They looked like vibrant fireflies flying all over the sky to make it more galactic like. (Play the song above).

You then felt Amajiki's hands let go of you and you didn't fear the noise anymore

You then felt Amajiki's hands let go of you and you didn't fear the noise anymore. All Y/N could focus on was the best memory of you and Dabi together, when you two would go for night walks and the sky look amazing with all the stars in the sky.
Flash Back
You were 3 years old and sitting on Dabi's shoulders with hands wrapped around your ankles to keep you from falling. You both were outside in the warm night, the sky was filled with bright planets in the universe and faint colourful clouds made the sky look more galactic.

 You both were outside in the warm night, the sky was filled with bright planets in the universe and faint colourful clouds made the sky look more galactic

It looked amazing at night when you two would be outside with out any troubles...if only they would last longer until he left.
Flash Back over