Sports Festival

The day for the sports festival came quickly, everyone had determination to win especially Bakugou, Midoriya and Todoroki. They all wanted to be the number one hero, Deku always wanted to be a hero, Bakugou is just jealous and Todoroki wants to prove his father wrong; unlike those three you did this for your brother, he had dreamed to be a hero and you lost him. When you were young, you promised him that would be heroic just like him. Dabi has been your hero all your life and he has been even if he was gone, you wanted this for your parents as well. It was time to head out for the beginning of the Festival and once you stepped out and saw over a thousand of eyes watching, your anxiety kicked in. Shoto had assured you to focus on what being a hero meant to you and don't let your power get in the way. A voice announced who your class was as you all headed to the middle. Everyone had entered the arena and waited for the first round. There had to be speeches before this competition could start, Bakugou had said something and as usual it was mainly focused around him, our first round was where very one had to go through a bunch of obstacles like a bomb shaft and defeating robots. After a further explanation everyone had headed to the starting area. 'Geez there must be around 500 students here' you thought to yourself, you were at the back but that wouldnt be a problem because you have teleportation on your side. The siren to began yelled out and everyone had raced towards the first obstacle. This seems to be an easy competition. Immediately she teleported to the front only to find Shoto ahead of most people, he wasn't surprised that you were already there, your power is very complex. There was a huge jump you had to make or else you would fall into a giant pit full of vines. Instead of just teleporting across you decided to use your Electric Line quirk: you could shoot an electrical line that only you could slide across. Anyone else who did would get a 'little' zap. The electricity gave you an extra speed boost too so no need to worry about getting behind. "Hey no fair, Y/N has special abilities to get across" Ochako yelled in frustration, "she has special abilities for anything Ochako, she isn't entirely normal" a frog like girl pointed out. They both continued with jumping over and trying to get ahead. The next one was a field full of mines under the ground, 'if I use my Lightning Dust speed quirk I could activate them all and get across before getting hit and slowing the others down' you thought to your self. You quickly surrounded yourself with small lightning strikes and then quickly sped through the ground, not long while you were speeding through you heard something speed right above you, Y/N quickly used her sight quirk and saw that it was Midoriya. On both of your sides was Bakugou and Todoroki as well, they aren't giving up this easily.