The Entrance Exam

You made it to the entrance exam in time and you stood alone near the gates. She played attention to the time limit until the exam started so she could fully concentrate on getting into UA. She heard the alarm start and teleported through the wall and into the exam. Y/N saw a robot and used her powerful quirks to break it down and used the most powerful to defeat one that was worth 3 points, this quirk was called Solar Impact and many students saw it happen. She saw a boy with green hair within the air and about to impact to the ground until he was hit by a girl with brown hair. The timer went off and everyone surrounded the area you and the two other teens were in, you manage to hide away from them by hiding behind one of the robot parts. You were happy with your score it was around 80pts; within a moment a elderly women walked up to the crowed and handing them gummies. You peeked out and she took notice,"young lady are you alright"she asked. Y/N used her invisibility quirk to not be seen by the many eyes just staring staring at her, the women turned away and healed the young boy's broken arm and leg. She must have a healing quirk' you thought to yourself. Everyone was able to leave and had to wait a week for the answers to their exam and hopefully be accepted into UA.
Week later
The package had came in the mail today and you were scared about your scores. Suddenly a hologram appeared as soon as you opened it and the number one hero All Might came up." Young Y/N, you did very well in the entrance exam with your very powerful quirk. You had scored 83 villain pts and 67 save pts. UA has welcomed you into the Hero Course at UA" All Might had announced then disappeared. You felt happy that you finally starting you and your brother's dream, Dabi would feel proud that you didn't give up because of your quirk and you got into the Hero Course.