Before The First Fight

There was nothing much to do so we just went back to the arena. We didn't need to wait that long since it was only a couple minutes until the final round. Y/N was very nervous for the battles, she didn't want to severely hurt anyone. "Are you nervous Y/N?" Shoto asked in a little concern, "yeah" you responded "what about?" he had asked again. You said that you were just scared to hurt someone or yourself really badly and not be a hero, "Y/N, you are very powerful but knowing you, you wouldn't hurt anyone purposely" Todoroki had assured you. That made you feel relieved and made you want to keep going. The time had come to start the third round, before we could start some people had decided to withdrawn the round ( Mina, Ayaoma and Denki. I'm sorry but I am mental and I couldn't decide). So now Shinso, TetsuTestsu and Monama. I had drawn out my first person and well shit, 'I am against Monama, the guy with the copy quirk' you had panicked to yourself. What if he hurts himself from my quirks!? The thoughts were smashing your mind until we had to wait until was our turns, first was Shinso vs Deku. Well this could either end horribly or an absolute disaster, Shinso won't give up on his dream to be a hero and neither will Deku. Y/N doesn't know if Izuku knows about how Hitoshi's quirk works, knowing he'll be vulnerable to fall for it. They both were about to begin when Shinso began talking until it seemed like Midoriya had snapped,now he was frozen in place, 'shit he is now controlled' Y/N thought in shock. Next to her Ojiro stood up in annoyance, he must know about Hitoshi's power, Deku was now walking towards the out of bounds area. He was getting too close to the out if bounds area now, if he doesn't somehow change then he is out of the games. (Skip further in time and Deku had just turned back to normal). Y/N didn't understand what had just happened, Deku had plummeted the air and now two of his fingers are broken, they kept on fighting until Midoriya had flipped Hitoshi out of bounds, he has been trying so hard to prove that he'll be a hero even if his quirk looks 'villainous'. Y/N had to leave the stands a little early because she was next up against Monama. She was just walking to the waiting room and somehow ran into Neito. He didn't seem to say anything yet he gave her a look that said to her that she was weak, Y/N would prove him wrong. She was going to help anyone who had suffered through her problems or not.