10K Special!!

Hey guys! Thank you so so so so much for 10K! I never thought this would happen at all but thank you SO much for all the love and support from all of you! This is also counting as a chapter!

Hey Y/N,
It's Aizawa, I know how hard things have been for you lately and I'm very proud of you for pushing through the difficulties. You're trying your hardest to achieve at your school work and training at the same time, you are working towards your dream to be a hero for your brother and even though you have many negative days, you still work for it. It makes me proud as your teacher to see your personality and strengths growing by the day, I know that you lost your parents when you were only a few days old and barely get to see your brother. It was a hard time for you while growing up, but you manage to prove every negative comment wrong. I remember at the end of every week when I would read through your Mental Health Journal, you'd always mention me being someone close to you and you see me as a father figure, I don't judge you in any way for you thinking this and I'm happy that you see me as someone close to you in life. When you mentioned your problem to me and it was about family, I could see that you were scared to be an orphan. It's very understandable for anyone who doesn't have parents and especially you,  when you first met me, the class seemed to see me as a cold person, but you never saw me like that. You saw me as someone to look up to and you would sometimes be inspired by me, you are an amazing student and deserves to be in Class 1A. I have noticed that you have been sad lately and you said it was about family, I can tell you miss your parents and your guardian, it must be hard for you in life. I originally wrote this letter to ask you one question, you may get emotional and I don't blame you if you do, you don't have to say yes but it might make you happier. I want you to feel happy and better about yourself and bring a positive impact in your life. I hope this one question changes your life.

Would you like it if I adopted you?

Aizawa-