A Hero Who Could Surpass Her Own Dark Past

I'll tell you when to play the song!

It was the next morning and you were all awake early, you felt tired as fuck because you didn't get much sleep due to your Insomnia. You only got 2 hours of sleep, oh boy Iida was going to give you a long ass lecture today. Aizawa was telling the class about what the reporter was doing, they were going to take pictures and just ask us about what the dorm life is like. You didn't like photos, but that was mainly because every photo of you involved your family. You tried to brush past it, Aizawa continued explaining and the class was excited, Mineta began to perv out, thank fuck your dad has his scarf on him. He tied Mineta up, until someone walked inside, it was a tall man with black curly hair. "I didn't say you could come in yet" Aizawa said sternly, "I was told I had 8am to 6pm, I'm Taneo Tokuda" Tokuda spoke.  Taneo then asked what the class would normally be doing by now, "we would be having breakfast" Iida spoke formally, "you don't have to be so formal, just act like I'm not here" Tokuda spoke to Iida. Everyone then began to eat breakfast as Tokuda took some pictures of us, well except for you. You don't eat breakfast and Iida usually lectures you about it, so you were hiding from him. Tokuda took a picture of Bakugou and he didn't take it too well, basically Katsuki went Katsuki Bakugou on him. It was now after breakfast and oh boy the lecture Iida was going to give you, you were still using your invisibility until you over used it and then you were revealed. You felt his presence as soon as you were revealed, "Y/N Aizawa!" Iida spoke as he scurried over to you, he quickly noticed the dark bags under your eyes and you not being anywhere for breakfast, "how long and did you have any" Iida asked, "2 hours of sleep and no I did not have breakfast" you responded, his face was in pure shock. He gave a long lecture to you until you managed to sneak away to Denki, 'so this is Aizawa's kid' Tokuda thought, you were sitting next to Kaminari as he was goofing off with the others, while drawing out something.

 He gave a long lecture to you until you managed to sneak away to Denki, 'so this is Aizawa's kid' Tokuda thought, you were sitting next to Kaminari as he was goofing off with the others, while drawing out something

You didn't mind drawing Tomura and Dabi, the class doesn't really get bothered by you drawing villains. Tokuda was peering over your shoulder as you were distracted by your artwork, "Tokuda, can you stop creeping over my daughters shoulder" Aizawa asked in a stern tone. You then looked behind you and quickly saw Tokuda, you quickly flinched and teleported behind Aizawa. "Heh, two quirks, it's really rare" Tokuda spoke, "actually she has multiple quirks witch are her quirk, her quirk is call Unknown Insanity and she has developed multiple quirks, but she just prefers the refer them to as multiples instead of explaining the whole thing" Aizawa explained, "she has main quirks, but she can use them all and still to this day she can equip new ones" Aizawa continued. (There I just explained your whole quirk situation). Tokuda was surprised by this, he knew about you being a villain and then coming back but he never got your quirk.
Small Timeskip
You were sitting at the front of the dorms, it was raining today. You enjoyed the rain a lot, it was calming and it would cool your body temperature. You still always wear hoodies to cover your arms from the burns and cuts, Y/N is insecure about her appearance. The rain helped you keep your mind off things and you would have a better focus on your music, you were staring in your music book while listening to the rain, you were writing down lyrics, (play the sing above). You continued writing until you saw Deku talking with Tokuda, you couldn't hear them but you then saw Tokuda pull Deku in and then took a photo with his quirk. Midoriya was a little shocked but then Tokuda explained his quirk,  Uraraka then came out to tell Deku about dinner, she didn't really notice you but you didn't mind. Izuku went inside with Uraraka, you stayed outside in the rain. Tokuda noticed you and walked over, he sat down next to you, "don't you wanna go inside" he asked, "no, I don't mind the rain, I find it therapeutic" you spoke while looking out into the rain. "Your quirk seems pretty strong, I can tell by the consequences you get after using them" Tokuda, 'should I be offended' you thought in confusion, "Aizawa did tell me about you, you didn't have the best childhood or current life but he does say that you can brighten up a lot by some of the smallest things" he said. You were a little surprised but it's true, you can be happy by the smallest things, just the other day you saw a butterfly and you were very happy all day. Aizawa was happy that you were slowly feeling happier, you have seen Dabi a bit more often which was surprising, and you had a parent. You and Tokuda continued talking for a while until it reached 6pm, but before he left, he quickly took a photo of you two, you were a little stunned. "I couldn't get any photos of you today because you were hiding from your friend" Tokuda spoke and printed the picture, "I'll be keeping this one, a hero who could surpass her own dark past" Tokuda named and then left.
'A hero who could surpass her own dark past'-

A/N hey guys! It was my 13th birthday yesterday! And today is Present Mic's birthday! Happy Birthday Aizawa's husband!