Return

No one's POV
A month has now passed, you have recovered enough to be able to do most things. It was night time and Y/N and Dabi were heading to the school. "How is this going to work exactly?" you questioned, "well my idea is if one of your teachers is outside, then you can get their attention but I will have to be gone by then" Dabi explained. That's right, if he gets caught then he is gone. You felt a little down after hearing that, we made it to the back of the school, it was quiet but the lights in the dorms were still lit. It is only 8:00pm anyway. Y/N quickly looked over the fence and she immediately saw Aizawa outside, "Aizawa's there" you said, your brother knew what had to happen. Dabi quickly gave you hug that felt like it lasted for  hours. "I don't want you to go" Y/N cried into him, "I know, I don't to go either but you know that you will see me again. That's a promise Butterfly" Dabi promised that he would see you again, with that he had to leave before anyone could see him. Now it was just you against the fence with your tears, you didn't know how to get Aizawa's attention yet. You didn't know what to do at the moment, your just left again. Y/N decided to just call out Aizawa's be from the fence, she lifted her hands above the fence and began to call out Aizawa's name. "M-Mr Aizawa!" Y/N yelled yet it sounded quiet, he turned around to see two almost fully purple hands waving at him, he rushed over and saw you behind the fence. "Y/N, are you okay?!?" Aizawa asked you while helping you get on the other side of the fence, he saw your tear stained face and quickly asked what happened. "I don't want to talk about it" you replied, he complied and decided to take you inside. Aizawa slowly opened the door to the dorm that the class was inside of and you both saw no one inside the common room. "I guess they're doing something else" he said and continued to walk you through the dorm.  Both of you continued until you reached an elevator, you both walked inside of it and it was silent until you reached your floor. Looks like you were on the top floor. You walked through the hall until the both if you reached what seemed like a spare room, but it was actually yours in case you ever came back. He opened the door to reveal a normal size room with a bed and a huge closet with a small bathroom joined to it, Aizawa closed the door and sat down next to you. "Can you tell me what happened?" Aizawa questioned, Y/N shook her head in a response as she didn't want to speak about what has happened in the last few months. "Well, tomorrow I will take you to the infirmy and just take care of any other injuries you have" he explained and you nodded. Aizawa stood up from the bed, "I'm going to tell them about you okay, I won't have them see you if you don't want to right now okay. You can have the week off to recover" Aizawa explained. You didn't want the class knowing about you but you had no choice on this. He asked if you will be okay by yourself for a few minutes and you agreed. He left the room.
Aizawa POV
I got the class into the common room, they all still weren't happy about what happen to Y/N, Ochako seemed to have a hate to Y/N though. "You all are probably wondering why you all are here. Y/N is back here and needs some time to recover. She has some mental issues right now and it would be best to not have her surrounded by many people" I explained to them, they seemed very shocked and I don't blame them. I looked at Ochako who seemed to be furious about something, bit I'll leave it alone for now. I decided to leave them alone and think about this, I get that this is going to be hard for Y/N to get use to again but I hope she will recover.

A/N hello guys, I am in a good mood and I don't know why. This book is going really well and we're almost at 2K already and once this book ends, there will an OHSHC book as well. In my A/N I made a funny little joke with me and Tamaki and I honestly love it, I think I should make more jokes with me and the anime characters more often. Honestly I don't think where I would be without this kind of comedy, I would probably be in a hell of bullshit, "what makes you think it's okay to swear in the book!", " Tamaki what did I say about coming onto set! I said you have to wait you impatient little dipshit!". "Mama! Y/N keeps swearing at me" "you brought Kyoya too?!!". "More likely he brought all of us Y/N". Ya see.