Moving In

I'll tell you when to play the song above later.

No One's POV
It was the end of school the next day and you were just leaving the staff room with Aizawa. Today you were going to your guardian's home for the first time in months and didn't know what her reaction would be once you got there. This was not only a huge worry for you but for Aizawa also, he doesn't exactly know what your home life was like and kind of worried for your life on this. The two of you sorted yourselves and then quickly left, you decided to just walk because a lot like your brother, you get car sickness...and you don't live too far from UA. The walk didn't last very long and it felt like it was only a 10 second walk because you got there really quick. Now you both were standing at the door, you were a nervous wreck and Aizawa being responsible (also nervous!) in this situation, he knocked on the door and waited for an answer. There was no answer so he knocked again but once again no answer, you then remembered that she still works at the hospital, "don't know if this is good timing or not but she works at the hospital and could be there" Y/N said with and innocent face, Aizawa gave a little shocked expression but agreed to go anyway. She didn't live too far from the hospital, (you guys live close to many places).
Time Skip to arriving
You and Aizawa made it to the hospital and the place looked exactly the same, you knew the place better than you probably knew your guardian's home. You two entered and everyone's face was so familiar, the she people still worked there and just sure enough your guardian's friend was there. Her friend quickly saw you and next thing you know, your unable to breath because she quickly hugged you tight as hell. Aizawa just kind of stood back because he was a stranger to this person and didn't know how she'd react to a random person with her. When she finally let go of you, she asked many questions about where you were, 'she didn't know what happened?!? There was a freaking villain attack!' Y/N thought to herself in confusion. Once she finally let go of you and allowed you to breath (*laughs* I know this from experience ladies and gentlemen, it's not fun), she asked if you wanted to see your guardian. You nodded and followed her with Aizawa behind, she found her office and called out to her (I really should give your guardian a name, any suggestions?). After a few minutes she eventually came out after her friend had left, (fuck it, we're using G/N as guardian's name), G/N walked out and the shocked expression she had on her face when she saw the black and blue gradient hair, it was like she just saw the Lightfury herself, (don't judge!). Quickly enough she just hugged the life out of you. Pretty much your entire body figure was being crushed today, once G/N finally let go she asked where you were, 'does she seriously not know what happened?!?' Y/N thought again in confusion. "She needed time away from people after what had happened at the camp" Aizawa quickly stood in and made something that is some what true, "and who are you?" she questioned, "I'm her home room teacher at UA" Aizawa answered. G/N let you both inside and sit down, Aizawa suggested explaining everything just to give you a breather. "Basically Y/N has had poor mental health ever since she came back and I think her staying in the UA dorms would be best for her, she would be able to socialize again and I could help her train her quirks more" Aizawa had explained and wanting to help you a lot. G/N looked at you and saw that there was desperation in your eyes, you really wanted to stay at UA, "I'll allow it, as long as she is getting a healthier mental state and not getting hurt" she agreed and Aizawa said that he'll make sure you get better. G/N then later on let you collect your stuff for the dorm, which was more than half of art supplies, your guitar that you own for your music and some basic bedroom supplies, of course knowing you, you had a few Hawks posters. Those were definitely coming with you, you also had some medication that you had to take everyday for your depression.
Time Skip to after setting everything up in your dorm.
Your room was finally set up, the desk was set up with your art supplies and your guitar against the wall, (if y'all are wondering what kind of guitar it is, here's a picture)