The Mission

Today you and Kirishima were going somewhere with Tamaki, it was about the memberships but you didn't need your hero costume today. You and Kiri were at the front when Deku came out, he was also going to the same location as you and Kirishima. You three all walked to where you had to be, only to find Ochako and Tsu there ready. 'Great, she's here..' you thought in frustration, you all then saw Aizawa and some other pros show up. You all went inside and saw a bunch more pros, including Sir Nighteye. You knew who he was since in middle school, you learned about pro heroes and sidekicks and with All Might being the top hero, you knew who Sir Nighteye was. A very strict man and serious man and that people find it hard to make him laugh, he also actually asked for you for the memberships bit Aizawa being smart enough to know that you would stress out and that you aren't very comedic or and All Might fan, he put you into Fatgum's. Mirio and Hado were also there as well, you were a bit surprised that Mirio made it into Sir Nighteye's agency since he was very comedic and happy. Everyone sat down, you were next to Amajiki and Kirishima, Sir Nighteye had explained that a man called Chisaki or more preferred Overhaul, had taken action again and one of his members had shot a bullet into Amajiki that caused his quirk to stop for a while. You were shocked that there was something capable to do that. Sir also explained that Midoriya and Mirii had ran into a little girl named Eri, she seemed terrified and had bandages on her arms and legs, they also saw Overhaul with her. "We identified what was in the bullet and found humen blood" Ryuku explained, "if they found humen blood in the bullet and Eri has her limbs covered in bandages, it's obvious that those are connected, possibly her quirk" Sir Nighteye explained.
Tomura's POV
I already explained to the league to not hurt Y/N at all after she left to join UA again, it's Overhaul that's going to be worrying me.
No one's POV
You were with the other students that were in the memberships, you all were at a table. The fact that there was a little girl getting possibly cut up for bullets to erase quirks terrified you, 'new quirk that shows my past, this mission, a lot if shit is going to happen'.

A/N hey guys sorry if I'm a little slow at writing right now, my stress disorder is a little crazy right now and it sometimes hurt to type because of how many layers of skin I've bitten off, but I'm working on it and will write the 17K special today.