The Loss

Now I have planned this chapter for a while now and it's quite an upsetting one so I'll just have to warn you, it does involve death. Now onto the chapter.

 Now onto the chapter

She's gone

She's gone...

A few hours earlier
It was around 3am and you were in your 5th month if pregnancy, Bakugou has been sleeping in your room ever since you both found out about your pregnancy but right now you, Bakugou and Aizawa were in the hospital. You had woken up with a really bad pain in your stomach and something didn't feel right, Katsuki woken up to you panting and groaning in pain and quickly took you to Aizawa who took both of you to the hospital. You had noticed that the baby wasn't moving at all in your stomach and it hasn't been moving for a while, this worried you Katsuki because everyday they'd be moving or kicking around. Once Aizawa got you into a room you were informed that you had to have an emergency c-section immediately. Bakugou was worried and confused at the same time and stayed with you the entire time of the surgery, it was extremely painful as they were cutting into your abdomen. There was blood and scalped everywhere, even Bakugou looked like he was going to pass out, thankfully he didn't. After a lot of hours and when the surgery was finally done and the baby was now out of you, the nurses finally told you what was wrong. Y/N went into early labour and the baby was facing the right way which cause the umbilical cord to wrap around their neck and it tightened too much and cut off their breathing...Katsuki was trying so hard not to cry all though a few tears were falling, he was actually excited to be a father even if he was only 16, he loved you lots and losing his own baby broke him. You were in tears and in shock at the same time, Bakugou held you tightly. Turns out that it was a baby girl you both were having, Bakugou silently cried into your neck while you quietly cried into his chest, it was rare to see Bakugou cry. Aizawa was outside of the room worried sick until he was finally let inside your room, seeing your entire stomach wrapped in bandages, you and Bakugou crying and no baby in the room, he quickly joined the hug. He was one of your biggest supporters through out the entire pregnancy and he didn't even get to see his granddaughter. She's gone..
Timeskip
It has been around a week since you left the hospital, after a few days of recovering inside the hospital you were able to leave, sadly with out yours and Bakugou's baby girl. Now you haven't eaten or slept ever since what happened, it was just you locked in your room crying all the time. Aizawa would try to convince you to eat but you didn't. Y/N was an emotional and mental wreck, she had just lost her child and feels horrible. You and Bakugou had thought of a name for the baby, if it was a boy you would name it after your father and if a girl after your mother. Now it's just you and a photo of your first ultrasound of your baby girl.

Aki Bakugou..