Lunch

After school Y/N walked along with Todoroki, Shoto told her about his scumbag of a father and what he would prove to him when becoming a hero with out his fire quirk. "I have a similar problem only I won't use my purple flames ever since I lost my brother Dabi" you said to him, "and what about your parents?" Todoroki asked. "They died a couple of days after I was born. Well basically my family runs like a rare species, my dad wasn't a full on human with an Illusion quirk and my mom was normal with a Fire quirk and I guess my quirks were coming from different sides of my family" Y/N explained to him. "And your scars came from you practicing your flame quirk?" Todoroki asked. "Yeah, the purple flames have a higher temperature than blue& normal coloured fire" she told him as she slowly took the masks off and showed him. He was shocked at the scars, Y/N laughed a little, "they don't hurt anymore and there are more on my arms and legs. My brother has the same thing only his aren't shaped like flames from what I remember". " What about the smoke coming from your eyes when we were at the USJ?" he asked , "that is my Mood Corruption Quirk: basically when something triggers a certain mental or normal emotion, it grows stronger and my other quirks over grow their strength" Y/N explained while putting her masks back on. They talked more until Shoto had to walk a different way. Y/N felt relieved to finally tell someone about her condition and her brother a little bit more. The next couple of days at school were quiet and Y/N still wore her masks, this morning was the same routine in the classroom, friends gather in groups while Iida patrols the entire morning. Then the door opened and what walked in was an Aizawa wrapped in bandages, honestly he looks like a mummy, someone asked what he was doing here and he just explained that he couldn't stand the hospital. "We have a Sports Festival in a couple of days so mentally prepare yourself and rest yourself" your teacher announced. Everyone cheered and Y/N felt like she was already getting closer to achieving her brothers dream, the first class began normally and so did the second one. It was just normal school stuff and quirk training, lunch came around and you were looking for a spot to sit down. You over used your Blind Sighted Vision quirk in training today and with noises everywhere, it was hard to find an empty spot. Y/N had just shyly walked around with her bag trying not to hit anything. "Y/N!!" someone yelled out, then fast footsteps approached you, "who is it? I can't exactly use any of my senses right now" you asked "It's Midoriya, do you need somewhere to sit?" Deku questioned "uh yeah, I just need help walking to a spot please" you said to him. He let you hold onto his shoulder and walked you to a seat with his friends, you said a spot to sit not a sit with a huge group of people where she would get showered with questions (why do I add my social anxiety into my  stories). Izuku introduce her to the others: Uraraka, Iida and Shoto. She shot up relief once she headed Todoroki was there. They all were talking about the sports festival and what could happen there, of course Shoto didn't say anything neither did you, until Uraraka said the most annoying question you get asked a the time " hey Y/N, why do you wear those masks all the time? Won't you need to take them off during the sports festival? "she asked. Even with your face covered you gave her a death stare,  "she is pretty powerful with her face covered. And she covers it because she has facial scars that she has from her main quirk" Shoto spoke up and told her. She said that Y/N should be happy with who she is and show herself. Oh the death glare you gave Todoroki when he told her about your facial 'problems'.

A/N: Some of you might think that 'oh she must really like Dabi in MHA. Uh does having Dabi on my first my hero academia hoodie and wearing it right now answer your comment. Also Y/N doesn't have a love interest in this just close friends that help her when she has a blind moment. So don't get any ideas from the male characters especially Denki, I would never let that pervert near her.