Catching Feelings

It has been a few days and your Neko quirk finally ended during training with Shinso and Aizawa, you were full of joy when it ended. Yet you still have been bullied in the school by Monama and some 3rd years and 2nd years and pretty much anyone that didn't know you. It was really getting to you since you were afraid to talk about it with anyone or even mention it in the journal, so you just kept it to yourself. You had tried so hard to not self harm but you ended up failing and made some cuts on your shoulders and thighs. You felt something other than numbness when you hurt yourself. Now it was Friday night and you were just in your room writing in your mental health journal, a little fact about you that no one but your care taker and Dabi know about. You have glasses and you really wore contacts all the time because of your quirks and they would always break. Your hair was in a messy bun while you thought about what should write instead of how you truly felt, 'should I really explain it?' Y/N questioned herself.

You kept repeating the thought and you decided not to and just wrote down that you were getting through and can't wait for the fireworks tomorrow night. Being someone who hasn't seen or heard fireworks before, you were nervous for them. You then heard a knock on your door, you got up to answer it and saw Bakugou, "OK before anything since when do you where glasses?" Katsuki asked, "ever since I was little, what do you need?" Y/N answered and asked, "um dinner's ready" he answered, you then began to walk down the hall with Katsuki.
Bakugou's POV
She seems a little off lately, hopefully she's okay, she's probably just nervous about the fireworks tomorrow night. "You okay?" I asked her, "hm, yeah I'm okay, just a little nervous about the fireworks tomorrow" she answered, I can't really the if she's telling the truth but I'm sure she'll tell me if something is wrong.
Your POV
I had to lie to him, I don't know why but I feel like I just had too.
No One's POV
The two of you arrived to the common area and quickly enough people asked about your glasses, 'why do I get questioned about small things?" Y/N thought to herself, you explained your situation and they sort of left you alone, "but you just look so adorable!" Mina fan girled towards you, you gave a light blush and continued with dinner. It was a quick one and now you were sitting in the common area with the girls (except Ochako), lately you also have been feeling a little funny, like warm and a flustering feeling, you slowly dosed into a day dream until someone tapped your shoulder. "Y/N?" Tsu asked, you snapped back to reality "uhh yeah!" you answered back sheepishly, "are you okay? You seem a little distracted" Tsu pointed out, "well I have been feeling a little weird lately" you told them a little shyly, Hagekure immediately got an idea. "What is the feeling~" Toru teased, "um, warm and a little fluster" you explained, "it's love!!!" Toru fan girled. "My little girl has a crush!" she yelled, "what's a crush?" Y/N asked while being embarrassed, "aww! You don't know much about this, basically a crush is someone you like more than a friendship" Toru explained, "best friend?" Y/N questioned, "no, it means like relationships and dating.." she explained even more, you then realized it, you were in love with someone. "So who is it?!" Mina questioned loudly, instead of answering you turned invisible, "I think she's a little shy to tell us who it is" Momo pointed out, she wasn't wrong about that.

A/N ok very short chapter but it was meant to be short because I don't know, I will add a purge for you guys to choose someone as your love interest.