Missing PT 3

No one's POV
Everyone was just sitting in the common room of the dorms when they a heard sudden yelling from a random room. They soon realized that Denki, Bakugou and Shoto weren't there with them, this could only end horribly. Aizawa just walked into the dorms because he could hear the yelling from outside so the boys were really going at each other, the teacher, Kirishima and Deku walked to the room that wasn't too far from the common area. The three males reached the door and Aizawa opened it to only find Bakugou, Denki and Shoto all yelling at each other and Kaminari was on the verge of tears. "I WANT Y/N BACK" Kaminari screamed at them, the room went silent while Denki fell to his knees and broke down. This seems to be the root of the problem, without you at school and missing, the boys have been missing you so much. Kirishima and Deku went to Denki's side while Aizawa talked to Katsuki and Todoroki, "she could be dead for all we know" the yellow haired boy stuttered out. "Hey, no she won't be dead Kaminari, she probably just needs time to think about what has  happened" Eijiro tried to assure him, "it has been a month" Denki said. It was facing reality that you were most likely that Y/N wasn't alive. Well actually it has been over a month and a half, they were getting closer to the camp, where it all began and where they lost you. The other two teenagers said the same thing, that they just wanted you back at school. Time was growing closer to the camp and everyone was training harder than before, they trained as hard as you would whenever it came to training and at the camp they would train to their hardest. With less than a month away, the tenseness between many students was getting real, Denki wasn't his funny self, Bakugou was angrier than normal, Shoto wouldn't talk to anyone, Kirishima would over use his quirk, Deku even sometimes got angry at people and one time he even exploded in Katsuki's face. (Deku that is a dangerous move to do with a very very angry hedgehog). It was weird to everyone that there were no villain attacks at all, and that not even the league was active at all. It seemed like Tomura was up to something.

A/N hey guys sorry for the very short chapter but when you are not around in the book I just go Jamming Yay. Anyway I am so excited to write for the second time they go to training camp and also, i asked you to leave a comment last chapter because it was about what happened to you. It is important to answer because I want to see how much you guys learned in this story, also on my tik tok I found a purple fire filter and I said that I am making previews on there so it is perfect.