Overhaul Final

Time skip after the entire fight (because I'm a lazy ass)
Deku's POV
Y/N, Mirio, Sir Nighteye..Eri, hopefully they all can be saved. I carried Eri towards the ambulances that have arrived along with the police to take Overhaul away. Y/N got taken by the league, I don't think she would be too scared since she has encountered them plenty of times, Mirio, he got shot by a quirk erasing bullet. Sir Nighteye, he got impaled by Overhaul, we don't know if he's ok right now. Aizawa got stabbed in the back but he'll recover, Kirishima and Amajiki got injured really badly, they're lucky to be alive right now. Right now Eri has a really bad fever and the horn on her head is larger.
Y/N's POV
Great, first I was behind the hideout, now I'm in the back of a van with Dabi and Compress, getting motion sickness with my brother of course. Tomura is on the fucking roof of the van and I have no idea where we are right now.
No one's POV
As Spinner drove the van, something decided to tail you and the league. The police didn't notice until the saw Tomura, with Overhaul in the back it was a dangerous move for them. The doors of the back of the van opened and revealed you and the others, Dabi quickly shot flames at the pro and police. The pro hero had a sand quirk and the sand shot back at the flames, causing them to get weaker since sand can't burn. Tomura took the chance and quickly jumped from the roof to the front of the police van, breaking the window and taking control of the wheel. He quickly swerved the van onto it's side and caused it to start a fire, Dabi and Compress has jumped out of the van while you were left there in the freaking van that Spinner was terrible at driving! (God I love ranting) Having motion sickness was a struggle to so your instincts told you 'if the giant lizard is terrible at driving then jump out of the van, just move!', and you did that exact thing. You were completely safe after jumping, but the pro was still close, Dabi kept shooting flames at him until the pro just disappeared. 'He was only shooting from the top half of him so his bottom half of his body is probably burned off and most likely dead now' you thought. There was no sign of the cop either, and now Overhaul was out of the van, arms held down. Tomura went to him, "so tell me who the next leader is going to be" Tomura spoke, "have you come to kill me" Overhaul asked bluntly, "no, I'm making sure you do this break the deal, you know someone who is so obsessed with their quirk, shouldn't have one at all" Tomura spoke, Mr Compress came over and unleashed a fake arm, you noticed that he also had a fake arm now "for the arm" Mr Compress said. Tomura grinned and placed all 5 fingers on Overhauls arms, you watched his arm turn grey and disintegrate. "Let's do our best" Tomura said with a grin and walked away, Overhaul let out a scream, Compress gave a bow and all 3 walked back. You didn't know how to comprehend all of that but it definitely didn't scare you. You didn't know what to do now other than follow them back to the hide out...

A/N guys the drama doesn't stop there, now we all that I didn't make All Migt lose his power...yet