Hospital

Midoriya's POV
It has been around a week since the entire incident, Eri had finally woke up but Y/N was still asleep and still had a fever. The only people who have visited her so far have been Kacchan, Kirishima, Todoroki and me and Aizawa. Since she's in quarantine (aren't we all! In Victoria Australia, we're in stage four of lockdown now!) we had to stay out of her room and watch her through the glass, it's hard to see Mr Aizawa really upset, especially since she's his adopted daughter. We still don't know about what the league needed with her but we're not really worried about that right now, Kaminari is also worried and couldn't stand to see Y/N like this so he didn't come to the hospital to see her unless she was awake. Uraraka really couldn't care about what happened to her though. So now we're just visiting her, she's still asleep.
No one's POV
You were laying there and your eyes slowly fluttered open, you were confused on what has happened. "Y/N!" Midoriya had spoked in shock as he saw you finally wake up. You looked at where his was and saw him, Bakugou, Shoto, Kirishima and Aizawa, they had shocked yet relieved expression. You tried to move but you instantly felt pain, "hey don't move, you got cut by my ice" Todoroki spoke softly, assuring you not to move, you nodded and didn't move as your father quickly went to get some nurses. Your breathing was still ragged and you felt like passing out again but the boys there kept encouraging you to stay awake. You manage to stay awake long enough and Aizawa came back with some nurses but he still couldn't come in. The nurses were quickly trying to help you and kept asking questions about how you feel but you couldn't concentrate on what they were saying, everything was overwhelming you a lot. You were now just taking a bunch of medication to help with your sickness, oh boy, you aren't the biggest fan of meds, (including Author-Chan, fun fact I actually am unable to swallow pills because I always end up choking so I have to take liquids) they always tasted weird and you always felt sick after taking them and then you lose motivation for the day and nothing is worth it in the end (pretty sure that was a rant from me), but you still had to stay away from the others just until the fever got better, with the others having to be on the other side of the glass to make sure they were safe, made you feel like a freak.