3K Special

No One's POV
Flash Back to your first day in middle school

You were heading to your new school, you were only 14 at the time and had recently left your old school due to bullying. Nabu Middle School was where you were going, (totally did not search that up). Hopefully no one was going to treat as badly as the others did back in Aldera Middle School. Yeah you went to the same middle school as Deku and Bakugou, but you guys never knew each other at all unlike you and Shinso. You only knew Shinso but he didn't know you. Now you were in front of the school, it seemed bigger than Aldera. At this time you wore masks over your eyes and mouth, (haven't heard that in a while!). You walked into the school and you quickly felt lost, no one was there to help you get around until you reached the office. Y/N found the office and walked to the person was inside of it, she asked what you needed and you explained that you were new to the school, she then got someone from the staff to show you around. He came out then began to show you the school, after a while you reached your classroom. He introduce you to the class and let you join. Everyone had the same uniforms as each other, males wore the black uniforms that were like any other basic uniform and girls always had to wear these super short skirts, you didn't get why though. The class had already started so you didn't understand what was really happening, you weren't dumb or anything during school, in fact you were one of the smartest in school, (unlike Author - Chan. Heck! You were even against swear words back then. Whenever someone you knew would swear around you, you'd always say 'naughty word' or 'don't swear'. You were a muffin back then!). After class people quickly came up to you and like any other person around a newbie, they want attention from the newbie. They quickly introduce themselves and that question was asked again, "what's with the masks?!?" a male asked you, you were hesitant to answer him so all you said was, "a quirk related problem". You didn't tell anyone your quirk yet. "What is your quirk!?!" a female asked, "uh, it's a little confusing, basically I have a quirk where I have many different types of quirks but there are some main quirks that come from my parents and brother" you explained. They asked what are your main quirks, "uh, my purple flames, illusionist, solar impact and inheritance" you answered back. The Inheritance quirks allows you to inherit any quirk until pass out or stop using the inheritance. The students seemed shocked by the quirk you owned, "so can we see what's under your masks then" one of them asked. Maybe they won't be like Aldera' you thought to yourself, you nodded and then begin to take the masks off. The purple scars under your eyes and near your mouth were revealed, your pure turquoise eyes were shown, the students had horrified looks and then they just left. 'I guess I am a freak' you thought while putting the masks back on and left the classroom.
Time Skip to your 4th day
You walked into school like usual and went to class, as soon as you walked into the classroom, you felt stares hit you. After class you left still with the feeling of people staring at you, then you felt a hard shove hit you. That was the very beginning of your bullying, people would tease you and bully you constantly every single day for the entire year. You became more emotionless and had gotten more mental issues, the only thing that made you happy was your guardian, they worked at a hospital near your home. Your favourite thing about that was when you could go there after school, you were very fond of babies so your guardian would let you know when there are new ones. (Yeah I finally added more back story about your guardian). It was almost everyday that you would go to the hospital, many of the staff members knew you and didn't care about you purple scars. Now it was after school when you felt your phone vibrate. You looked at the message and it read, 'there's a new baby!' your care taker messaged. Y/N lit up with happiness and sped walk all the way to the hospital. After 10 minutes you arrived and walked in, people recognized you quickly and knew what you were here for. One of your guardians friends who also works there came up to you, "it's twins this time" she whispered to you and you quickly went to the ward to see them. Y/N knew the hospital well, she quickly made it to the ward where every single new born was, the new ones were always at the front. You sat down and began to look at the new borns, this really the only time you had peace to yourself. No one to bully you, no one to question you, just quiet and peaceful. Y/N was staring at the twins until she checked the names of them "Aki & Ashai" you said to yourself, "Aki? That was mom's name" you said again. Soon enough the doors opened and your guardian walked in, "did you see them?" they questioned, you nodded. "There names are Aki & Ashai" you spoke while still looking at them. Days went by and still no one treated you nicely, no one would actually be kind and to you. This was how your sad back story was made, people judging and not thinking twice about you.

A/N hey guys I hope you enjoyed this 3K special, it gives you more of an idea of your back story and thank you for the support. We hit 2K like only a week ago so I don't know how this is possible.