If he was Touya

This takes place in season five at the giant arc! Play the song while reading! Warning major manga spoilers for season 5! Play the song above!

Y/N was in bad condition, Tomura had lost himself and now Bakugou was in serious danger, Aizawa wasn't in a good state, Deku and Endeavor are in danger. Hawks was covered in burns and his wings were gone, Shoto was trying to help deal with the giant creature, with Endeavor's help. Dabi was on the shoulder of the creature and had jumped down, you were worried for him and the league. "All though my face became like this, I thought my family would recognize me" Dabi spoke grimly.

Flash back
You and Deku sat with Shoto at his home, he explained about his older brother Touya and his he was gone or had supposedly died. You felt sorry for him, you knew what it was like to lose close people, it happens to you a lot. You were glad that Dabi was still with you at least.

It's what you thought

Flashback over

You looked at Dabi confusingly, you were his only family since your parents and relatives had died, your arm and head was bleeding but that didn't stop you from knowing what he meant.

I Touya Todoroki..

Was born the eldest of Endeavor's family..

Up until now I've killed more than 30 innocent people..

I want all of you to know what led me to do these evil and dirty deeds..

"So mean, don't call me with that name" Dabi spoke again with some bottle in his hand..

          "Because Touya's a great name"

Flashback
Age 3

"Dabi look!" Y/N said happily to her brother as they looked at the stars, Dabi held her close to him while smiling.

"It's beautiful Y/N" he spoke softly

Age 2

"Ok Y/N, just a small flow of fire" Dabi spoke while helping you, had manifested your flame quirk and Dabi was helping you. He made sure that your hands weren't too close to your face and even showed her how he uses his. As you tried you saw little flows of fire came from your hands, you smiled widely and Dabi did the same.

"Nice one Y/N" Dabi said while hugging you.

Age 4
"It flew away again" you said as the butterfly you saw it fly away again outside your window, Y/N then runs over to Dabi and tugs on his shirt, he chuckled since he knew what you wanted. Dabi knelt down to your height and sparked his hands to reveal the butterflies to you.

Age 13
'I wish you were here Dabi..' Y/N cried into her pillow as the trauma haunted her, being trapped in that alley with that stranger.

Age 14
You had finally got your answers for exams and you had got one of the highest grades.
'Are you proud of me big brother?'

Dabi's POV
Flashback 16 years ago
I was walking in the streets late at night once again, I was still alone like always, then I heard a faint cry near the park. In case it was serious I go over to see what's wrong and I see nothing, until I look down and see a very small baby with black and blue hair, crying her eyes out. She couldn't be that old, she looks like a newborn. I pick her up and hold her gently, I try to calm her down and she eventually did, as the little baby is calm I walk around to see if her parents were around. I did find them, but not alive, they had stab wounds and blood all over them. I was shocked to see them like this but their daughter not dead. I checked what felt like a million times just to be sure they were alive, until I felt something cling to my hoodie, I saw her little hands hold me tightly and wouldn't let go. She was adorable, and sadly her parents were gone. So now I was sitting on the bench holding her close, she wasn't asleep but seemed calmed down and was playing with my almost fully white hair now, it only has a few specks of red left. (Fun fact Touya originally had red hair until it turned white from stress). I have always thought about dying it, I held the little girl close to me, I was unsure of what her name was, I checked to see if there was a note or anything near her but there was nothing. It took some time but I came up with the name 'Y/N', I smiled a little at the name I gave her. 'Y/N Todoroki..no that'll be too recognisable, Y/N L/N'.
Flash back over

No one's POV
"Because Touya's a great name" Dabi spoke grimly as the liquid drenched his hair but you saw the darkness is his hair fade away into white. You were behind him as he revealed his true identity, you felt betrayed and alone since he took care of you until he left. Was this really not your brother and you were just an only child who had her parents killed when she was only a few days old? Were you found by an actual teenager who just ran away from his abusive father? Did you get abandoned at 4 years old by him because he was threatened? All of that is true! You didn't even know your real name, your family name or anything. Ever since Dabi had left when you were young, you'd stay up late every night thinking he'd come back for you. Just before you entered UA you immediately gave up on that dream of Dabi coming back.

Flash back
Y/N's POV
'He's not coming back for me'

Flash back over

                 'I wasn't Dabi's little sister'

A/N hey! Didn't think this would get done anytime soon, I have been a bit busy with school work, but fun fact about my loving teachers, some of them let me sleep during class because I get the work done pretty quick and I wellbeing I can sleep for as long as I want. I sleep because I'm mentally tired a lot and no matter what time I go to bed I will wake up at 5-6am. Literally, one time at 2am I slept then I woke up at 5.30am, so yeah I don't physically get much sleep either, but I live on caffeine so I'm right for now. Um good news, I came out to my dad and he accepts me, and yesterday was my 8 month anniversary with my girlfriend and he's happy that I have her in my life!