Mental Health

A little warning, this contains a suicidal mental health moment later on so just be careful if you're not comfortable.

No One's POV
Y/N and Aizawa headed out of the dorms and continued to the infirmy. 'I guess she's not the only one who hates me' you thought to yourself, the walk was silent until we reached the school. We walked towards the door and entered, it still looked the same. The halls were full of students and they gave you some stares, one of them was Shinso. Haven't seen him in a while, he still had his tired eyes and fuzzy purple hair. 'They all hate me' you once again thought to yourself. You continued in the halls until they reached the Recovery Girl's office, "okay, I'm gonna explain everything to her and then we'll help you out. Are you okay to stay out here for a couple of minutes?" Aizawa asked you in concern, Y/N nodded and he went into the office. The minutes felt like hours and now you were currently waiting outside the office, it was silent until small footsteps approached you, Y/N looked up and saw none other than Principal Nezu. (Yes the unknown animal who could be a mouse or dog but is the principal. He is here now. Hang on I just searched up what animal he is and he is a Stoat. They basically look like a ferret). "Hey Y/N, I heard about your situation" he said in his normal high voice, you looked down from him, "you shouldn't be ashamed for yourself, you weren't in the right mindset, your still a hero here" Nezu comforted towards you. Suddenly the door to the office opened with Aizawa looking confused at you and Nezu, he quickly dragged you in and quickly spoke to the Principal, "what did you tell her you confusing animal?!?" Aizawa asked. (Me - "Cut! Aizawa that is not your line". Aizawa - " is there a difference between a confusing animal and a Stoat?", me - "yes there's a huge difference!"). "I was just seeing how she was doing" Nezu replied, "oh Aizawa leave the thing be" Recovery Girl snapped at him and he came back into the office with you. He closed the door. Recovery Girl asked you to sit down, "have you been okay for the first night Y/N?" Recovery Girl asked you, "Aizawa told me that you had collided a bit after what happened and we need to know how that wound is going" she explained, "I manage to fully recover from it" Y/N said bluntly. She nodded and then spoke up, "Aizawa is it okay if I have her alone with me for a bit?" she questioned Aizawa, "as long as she isn't getting hurt or anything" he replied and walked out. You were left with Recovery Girl, "Y/N, I'm going to ask some questions just to understand which mental health issues you have, do you have any already?" Recovery Girl asked you, you sighed and responded. "Depression, suicidal intentions and anxiety" you spoke to her, she nodded and went on to ask you questions, you perked up on one certain question. "Do you self harm?" the lady asked, you have thought about it and only done it once, the scar was on your stomach, "only once" you replied. The rest of the questions flew by and now she was concluding all the answers, "okay now I have got them all, I'll have Aizawa tell them to you later on" the elderly said to you and then handed Y/N a piece of paper with phone numbers on it. They were suicide hotlines, the school's wellbeing phone number and Aizawa's. (Fun fact I have one of these sheets with lifeline number on it from my school therapist). "If you want to talk to anyone just ring one of those" Recovery Girl explained and Y/N nodded. She led you to the door and let you out. You saw Aizawa sitting on a chair with Nezu tied up in his scarf, the women walked over to Aizawa and handed him a different paper to him, it had your mental illness's on it, he took it from the short women, got his scarf from Nezu and left with you. (Okay I just need to say that I ship Grand Torino and Recovery Girl, they are both super short elderly people and Recovery Girl could help him if he was sick. The eternity couple!). Y/N and Aizawa walked through the halls again, Aizawa was looking through the paper that Recovery Girl handed to him.
Aizawa's POV
This poor kid, she has quite a few mental disorders. She'll definitely need to go to therapy, she has depression, suicidal intentions, anxiety, self harm, insomnia and PTSD.
No One's POV
The two of you made it back to the dorms, it was empty inside. Everyone had went to the class room already, "Y/N, can you sit down for a second" Aizawa asked her, you sat down and he sat next to you. "I looked at your mental illness's and just needed to inform you about some things you'll have to do for them. A definite one is you going to therapy" he explained, you weren't really fond of therapists since they couldn't help you in the past. Her teacher then got up from the seat and quickly went somewhere to grab something, it was only around 10 minutes later when he came back to her. Aizawa walked through the door with a brown book in his hands, he then sat down with her again. The teacher handed it to you, "what is it?" Y/N asked him, "it's a note book, I think everyday you should write in it about everything that has happened in the day. So we can keep track of your mental health, it's a mental health journal basically" he explained to her. She nodded and then looked away from him, you felt tears prick your eyes. "It's gonna be okay" Aizawa said while hugging her. Time had passed until you noticed, "uh Mr Aizawa it's 9:30" you reminded him, he then looked at the time and then didn't change his expression. "They get use to me being late for classes, surprise you haven't yet" he said with his arms still around you. After some more time Aizawa said that he had to leave for the class, "maybe look around here, get to know the place" he said and then left. You decided to go to your room to check on something and found a note on the bed. You opened it and saw the words, 'villains don't belong here'. 'I know I don't belong here'.