Support

You were surprised that Bakugou seemed calm about having a baby with you, honestly you thought he would be yelling and pissed. Katsuki kept hugging and holding you tight while saying sweet notes to your stomach, you chuckled at him while he did a bunch of cute things to your stomach. He kept leaving small kisses on your little baby bump, Y/N didn't think he would be this happy and calm  about this, being a teen parent is a big job. Bakugou held you close to him, you quietly chuckled at him but still was very nervous, "should we tell your dad" Bakugou quietly asked, (quiet my ass!). Y/N slightly nodded even though she was really anxious about telling him, Bakugou and Y/N walked into Aizawa's office where he was surprisingly not asleep. Aizawa saw you and Katsuki and was waiting for the answer, "it's positive" Bakugou spoke then you teared up again. Aizawa being the amazing father he is, quickly hugged you tightly, wanting to support you. You hugged back slowly while trying not to cry again, you were glad that he wanted to support you but Uraraka was on your mind about this. She has always teased you about something even as simple as eating, drawing, wearing Bakugou's hoodies or even just being in the room, so you knew that she was going to be aggressive about this.

A/N hey guys, I know I don't upload as quick as normally but I just got the news that my best friend from primary school just got out of the hospital after trying to kill himself, and that affected me a lot and really only motivation to work on this book and the one my girlfriend and I are making. I also am trying to make the chapters longer for you to read so I'll try combining chapters together, but good news, I'm on Spring holidays so I don't have to always stress about online school now. I'm still struggling to control my binge eating so I really have just been drinking coffee and not really eating as much, I've been trying to hold back basically but I have a lot of insecurities and I really can't help it. My dad is moving to his home state once the boarders here are taken down so I don't really get to see him anymore and we barely talk, while I'm also trying to focus on my sketches as well, I'm working on one right now and if you want to see ones I have done they're on my Instagram @TodorokiTwin13. Also a few questions, do y'all want ErasureMic in this? If ya do, tell me in the comments! I'm actually also working on the second book which isn't uploaded yet, I have thought of a really good ending to this first book that will drive you all crazy because it's a huge cliff hanger!