New Quirk

"You got it all wrong! Weren't you two listening when I said you're not alone!? Now just happens to be the right time, and it manifested right?! So what's with the sorry crap?!" Y/N and Deku stared at the previous user, Daigoro Banjo. You and Izuku had your bodies covered in the oozy substance, keeping your mouths closed and unable to speak. "This power is inside you two, it's not something you use casually all distracted! Not anymore!" he continued to yell and explain how the quirk is used, that all the powers are growing within the core. You have to control your heart to keep the pressure under control.

Y/N

...

Y/N!

...

Y/N!!

Your thoughts snapped as you felt the pressure of Deku's hand impacting onto your cheek, slapping you out of Shinso's control, "I'm afraid this match isn't over yet" Monama snarred while attempting to reach Deku but then Ochako raged towards the rude blonde, using her martial art skills, the whole battle was filled with teams tying each other up and the teachers were letting it go on but this was because everyone's hearts are still in. Everyone wants to win. Y/N and Hitoshiwere in the same building together, you were currently using your invisibility to cloak yourself from him. "It's easy to spot you when your eyes are open" he spoke, for your invisibility, your eyes can only be seen when they're open, causing a turquoise glow to form within the darkness. "It's not like I was doing this to blow my cover Hitoshi," Y/N said while erasing his quirk. (A/N - You didn't inherit this quirk from Aizawa if you remember, I mentioned in the sports festival that you had an erasing quirk, more like Present Mic mentioned). Your hair had risen whilst Mina appeared out of nowhere, "nice invisibility Y/N!" Mina shouted as she was free from your quirk, touching your shoulder, "Keishō!" Y/N shouted as she now has Mina's ability. Within a moment you pulled one of your gloves off and let the liquid release from your palm, moving Hitoshi backward. He struggled to react in time as you tied him up with the grey scarf. Of course, Y/N still hopes that he would still move above his current class, he deserves it for trying his hardest in training, but right now you didn't want to be defeated in this.

Y/N continued to pull Shinso along as quickly as possible and placed him in with the others, then heard the loud alarm go off. Time was already over and done with. You pulled your glove back on as it blared through the arena and Midnight continued to announce Class 1A as winners. 'This class has a lot of potential in the future' Hitoshi thought to himself whilst getting free. The group walked back towards the others, you looked over to see Bakugou doing nothing but just glaring at Deku. It was pure confusion for a moment until it became clear, it was when Izuku slapped you to get you under control that made your boyfriend get pissed off. Luckily Aizawa is here to stop him from anything. The first thing that was spoken of was what happened out there? "We still don't really know" Deku spoke up, the power was welded up inside until it knew it's time to break out. Then the conversation turned to how Shinso and Ochako, Midnight praised them, like the amazing women she is. (A/N - Manga readers and I are crying now). Shinso began to think he didn't do enough, he couldn't do anything on his own, "nobody was asking for more than that out of you, you'll never be able to protect someone until you find whatever strength you need for yourself. Everyone here has already spent months here training in the hero course, saving people takes a lot more than just an act of bravery" Aizawa spoke towards the boy. "Shinso Hitoshi will transfer to the Hero Course in his second year here at U.A!" Vlad Kind yelled, Y/N was quite proud of her quiet friend, he's proving people wrong.

Early December (Yes I know there was a few moments with Eri and training but there was really no involvement for Y/N, things went as normal.)

Y/N looked outside to see the early snowfall, she remembered the memories she made with Dabi growing up, Christmas and your birthday were major ones. "Anyone know when those two are coming back? I wanna borrow this next volume of manga from Todoroki" Sero spoke while eating his rice, "Bakugou said they finish around 6 pm tonight" Y/N told him, he was currently at his last training session with Todoroki, they'd be getting their license by the end. You remember him coming back from his first training session and ranting about the kids.

Flashback

Bakugou had flopped onto Y/N's bed in exhaustion and slight annoyance. You could easily tell that today was long for him, Y/N knew what he wanted when he's in this mood. First, she left him a pair of comfy clothes she keeps in her wardrobe and left the room, while he was changing, you changed into one of his shirts from his closet. Then you grabbed the two spare bowels of curry that were in the fridge from dinner earlier, got two pairs of chopsticks, and went to get one more thing. Romance novels. Katsuki loves these and reading them with you, Y/N grabbed a few books and went back inside your dorm to see Bakugou now in the sweatpants and shirt you left for him. He looked tired from today's training, you placed the food and books on your bedside desk and laid down next to his large figure. Immediately he held your body tight and hid his face in your chest, you stroked his soft blonde hair, "tired or annoyed at training" you asked him. "Both," he said, muffled from burying his head, he talked about how hard it was to simply get those kids under control while also trying to be calm. Y/N continued to hold her boyfriend close, knowing he still did his best today. They both spent the rest of the night cuddling, having curry, and reading together.

A/N - Hey sorry that took so long, I was tumbling back and forth with it. Currently, I am working on a Hazbin Hotel fanfiction which seems to be the only one I have motivation for right now. I'm sorry about that but I promise I will try to upload it here still. With editing the whole book I'll try to edit the whole thing but so fr I will try to edit chapters I have the motivation to edit.