Halloween Special (Lemon 🍋)

So Y/N is a wolf like Bakugou, here's a picture of her ears and tail. Also the wolves are people but with wolf ears, tail and wolf traits.

 Also the wolves are people but with wolf ears, tail and wolf traits

Halloween. A night where little kids, teenagers and even adults go out at night dressed as ghouls, ghost, witches and monsters, collecting sweet treats from strangers and enjoying this one satanic night of the year. What they aren't aware of are the real monsters, very real ones that on each night of Halloween guard a forest where they all live, in case of anyone discovering them. The monsters have their own territories, there's the vampires, the witches, the ghosts, the ghouls and the wolves, but every night on Halloween they come together to guard the forest. Some also guard it even if it's not Halloween, just in case. They aren't rivals or anything, but that was how the laws of this monstrous forest go. The vampires, have their ruler, Shoto the vampire ruler, the witches have Ochako the powerful witch, the ghosts have the mightiest ghost Izuku, ghouls have their faithful leader Tenya (I definitely think Iida would be a ghoul) and the wolves, well there are only so many of them, one of the largest species in the Halloween Forest and their alpha is named Katsuki Bakugou, quite fearless and stern, when his little feline isn't around, Y/N. A rare female wolf with tons of strength, the rarest bluest eyes, the softest tail and ears. A few months ago she became Katsuki's mate, the monsters never would have thought that Bakugou would ever even think about having a mate but it happened, and he's even a bit more softer now, but in every society there is this one group. The outcasts. Yeah it doesn't stop here, there is always outcasts, the wolf Dabi who is Y/N's older brother, and he is proud that she was accepted into society, the other wolf Tomura, Toga and Twice the vampires, Compress is a wizard and Spinner the ghoul. As the night of Halloween approaches, all monsters are hiding, waiting in case anyone came towards the forest. You were hiding with Shoto who has been your best friend for a long time, mainly ever since you came to the forest. Of course this sets Katsuki off, "blood sucker!" Bakugou yelled at Shoto, Kirishima who was also a wolf, tried to calm Bakugou down because all of you didn't want to get caught. Bakugou didn't stop yelling so you quickly went over to him and shut him up, he calmed down and you stayed with him. "Look at the forest!" someone who sounded around a young teen yelled, it was a teenage boy who was with his friends. They all came closer to the forest, having their feet crunch against the dry sticks, having their voices echo through the dead of night. As the walked through the forest, the come across the territory where the wolves lived, they saw many wooden cabins built and seemed to be taken care of. "Do you think people live here?" one of them asked, "we should check one of them and see" another teen mentioned, and they came up to one that just so happened to be yours and Katsuki's home, considering that it was the largest. They carefully opened the door to see a warm tended home, with a warm fire going to keep it cozy. They saw a wooden staircase, and almost went upstairs until they heard something clawing the bare wood, string footsteps were heard as Bakugou followed them inside, they group saw his scary shadow, and him giving off a low yet pissed growl, they all quickly sped out of the cabin. As they ran through the forest they saw bright sparks as a shadow of Y/N clawed down a large rock, having nothing but her eyes glowing, piercing through theirs. Her large fangs revealed themselves to be glowing in the blood moonlight, Shoto was perched up on top of the rock, having his fangs show with light spots of blood on them. His cape flowing through the wind, the teens had terrified expressions and quickly ran out if the forest all together. Their footsteps fled the forest as everyone watched them, everyone was happy that they left and even if they talk about it no one will believe them.
Time skip
It was now the dead of night where all the humans were now at home locked away. You and Katsuki walked inside your warm home and sat down in front of the fire together, you were in his lap while looking into the blaze. Bakugou had his arms around your waist and his tail wrapped around yours. Now Bakugou kept a secret from you for a long time now, one it was embarrassing to explain but at the same time, it's normal for almost every wolf. Heat. Bakugou went into heat, and he wants pups. He didn't know how to explain this to you because he didn't know if Y/N was ready for pups. What Katsuki didn't know was the you had gone into heat a few days ago, of course it's difficult for you to bring this kind of stuff up, but Bakugou had been in heat for a long time now, I'm surprised he hasn't gone insane already. Bakugou kept his arms around your waist while trying to control himself but that has quite difficult for him. "Y/N, can we talk about something" Bakugou softly asked, "what is it" you asked while turning to him, "um, I've kind of want to try for pups" Bakugou said while bing flustered. You quietly chuckled, "you've gone into heat haven't you" Y/N asked while laying her head on his chest, he nodded, "I have too" you explained and just like that Bakugou was carrying you to your shared bedroom. As he layed you down on the bed he quickly began to kiss you passionately while slowly pulling your clothes off, he began to kiss and bite your body and finished taking away yours and his clothing, as he finished Bakugou began to line himself up with your entrance. He grabbed your hips tightly and slowly pushed himself all the way inside you, you responded with a loud moan and wrapped your arms around his neck. He smirked and began to thrust himself fast and hard in you, keeping his grip on your hips tight while slightly digging his claws into them, as he continued to pound you, you were clawing his back in pleasure as small wounds appeared from your claws. Bakugou dug his claws deeper and made small wounds in you, he continued to thrust like crazy until he stopped, letting you lose the pleasure. Before you could do anything Katsuki had quickly got you onto your side and thrusted inside you again, holding one of your legs so he could get a better angle and began to pound you again. You were moaning very loudly while clawing the bedsheets at the same time, moaning his name loudly, "f-faster~" you begged at this point while getting close to your climax. Bakugou complied and thrusted faster while biting down on your shoulder with his fangs, and slightly pulling on your tail at the same time. Bakugou could feel you getting closer as his thrust became a sloppy mess, you quickly reached your orgasm and rode it out as Bakugou came inside you seconds later, but he wasn't finished. He continued to thrust crazily inside you and wouldn't stop.
Time skip a few hours
Bakugou had your legs over his shoulders, your claws digging into his back while his claws your in your hips, he was pounding you as your body was covered in plenty of bite marks and hickeys. "I'm c-close Katsuki~ mmh~" you moaned out loudly, then he thrusted extremely hard and fast, letting you reach your final orgasm for the night. You quickly rode it out while he came inside you again. You both were panting messes, Katsuki layed down next to you and wrapped you both in the silky blankets, and pulled your sweaty body to his. This was probably his favorite Halloween.
The next morning
Bakugou was in the woods with Kirishima and Denki while you were..getting your hip treated from last night. "You both were loud last night" Denki spoke up, Katsuki's face quickly went red, "what do you mean?!" he yelled, "some of us heard you last night, so you finally told Y/N your little secret" Kirishima teased. Bakugou was fuming, "so do you know if you're having pups yet" Denki asked, the Bakugou chased them around.
Y/N's POV
"So how did you get these wounds again Y/N" Mina asked, "uh, I fell" I lied to her, then Mina noticed the large bruise marks on my neck and lower body, "right you fell, gotcha" she teased.
9 months later (don't blame me for the timeskip I haven't eaten all day and can't think)
As you were laying down in yours and Bakugou's bed, having sweat pour from your forehead, Bakugou smoothed your hair back as you panted from exhaustion. Recovery Girl had carefully handed your pups to you that finally arrived. You held them tight, it was two little pups both boys. Katsuki wrapped a blanket around you carefully and wrapped his arms around you while looking at his two boys happily. One had black hair and the other had blonde with some streaks of black hair. They both had Katsuki's blood red eyes.

Extended scenes
"Dad?" Mamoru spoke up with his black tail moving, "yeah", " why does mum have small scars on her hip, and why do you have multiple on your back" Mamoru asked, "ok time for bed" Y/N quickly spoke, "it's 4 in the afternoon" your other son spoke up, Itsuki. "Nap time then" you said while flustered, "we're 11 years old" Itsuki said, "you guys sleep most of the day any way, and are awake all night" Bakugou pointed out, "Katsuki were wolves what do you expect" you said. "We expect a little sibling sooner or later" Mamoru sassed out, all Bakugou did was smirk at you. 'How about you expect your mum to walk tomorrow Mamoru'.

A/N this was fucking hilarious to write! Happy Halloween!