Missing PT 2

No one's POV
With a month gone and zilch of a sight of you, everyone had been down. There weren't any villain attacks or any trouble at all, it was just quiet, but still in class people would feel as if you were still there. I guess they got really use to having you around in the school.

Aizawa POV
I was told that with no villain attacks happening and hardly any trouble around, we could do the camp again in a month. The pussycats had to make adjustments and then we could go back for another try. The kids have been really down ever since Y/N's searched was stopped, if I could I would force the cops to not stop searching until she was back here at UA. Y/N was an amazing student who had insecurities but still went for her dreams. She would let the shadows fall behind her and they would never find her.

Denki POV
I miss Y/N so much, she would be fine with who I was and even helped with my touching habit. I could even make her laugh and she let me call her by the nickname her brother gave her, when the others told me what happened before she disappeared I was angry at Dabi for not even contacting her. No one but Y/N knows why he left and if I ever see her again, I won't ask. I remember her being excited to go to the camp and trying to train her quirks. Aizawa told us in the next month we would go back to the camp and try our training again for a week. Monama hasn't changed at all, he teases us about us not being there for Y/N and says bad things about her brother. I get he did something that hurt her but she still loves him. In class I still feel as if she is still there bit that's probably because I was close to her. Now I am just about to walk out of the door and head to lunch until was stopped by a certain blonde. "Still miss your friend, she might have ran off to her brother. He might just leave her again like he did before" Monama was going at it again. He kept ranting until I couldn't tale it anymore, I punched him square in the nose; his nose was bleeding and he quickly left. I quickly left and went to find Bakugou and the others. Even Bakugou had missed Y/N, she did save him after all and I guess he secretly had gave her respect for her strength.

Bakugou's POV
I wish they would just find Y/N already, I never wanted to be rude to her. I just let my anger get over me, she never did anything wrong to anyone; I didn't want to annoy her as much when she finally took the masks off because she was already bullied during middle school. I remember the one time, the one time I wasn't mad at her and we even hung out once, she said that she was into music and writing (like me) and even showed me lyrics to a little song she wanted to make one day.

Flash Back (Bakugou's POV)
Y/N and I were just hanging around after school and it was the day she had no masks on. She told me she had an interest in the arts and showed me one of her lyrics, Y/N wasn't bad at this, my favourite was the chorus.
'Hah, look at me I will do and will succeed. If I don't, I don't care, I'll break your life whether it or not fair'
It had such a good beat to it and I even said that I would with the music bit. She wrote this about her bullying and turned it into something where she proves them wrong
Flash Back over
Kaminari missed her so much, they were close friends and the IcyHot bastard was the same. He was cold to everyone, our teacher said that in a month we would go back to the camp again and try to do the week again.