End The Numbness

Play the music when I tell you, it's an important background music effect for later, enjoy!

It has been 10 minutes since the fireworks had ended and the class decided to stay another hour, but you decided to head back to the dorms for 'sleep'. Mina whined but you told her that you were going any ways. 'It's a permanent sleep' you thought while walking on the gravel towards the dorms, you didn't have a smile on your face, almost every smile was a fake one. You didn't want to smile, not anymore. You made it back to the dorms and you walked inside into the dark common area, it was dead silent. Y/N walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor and silently waited. For what seems like forever, you made it to the top floor 'time wants to slow me down for no reason' you thought while walking towards your room with a blunt yet sad look, then you slowly began to feel trickles of tears fall down your cheeks and hit the ground, time grew sadder and harder for you as you reached your door and opened it to see a room full of art work, art supplies and a base guitar. You wouldn't see the talent and potential of yourself and your attention was drawn towards your balcony...
Class 1A POV
The class was having fun and wanted to keep this memory, "do you think Y/N has a camera?" Mina asked, "she did say she owned one, should I ask her if we can borrow it?" Tamaki asked with some confidence, the class agreed and he walked back to the Class 1A dorms, he had a bit of an uneasy feeling in his stomach so he quickly walked to your room just in case something is wrong. He knocked lightly on your door "Y-Y/N, you okay?" Amajiki asked, he didn't get an answer but did hear little whimper and cry from your room, Tamaki then went on to enter your room, permission or not. He looked around and saw your room with all the artistic things, (play the music above!) "Y/N, you okay, it's me Amajiki" Tamaki spoke, he saw a camera but his attention was drawn to your balcony, he saw you sitting on the railing and your hair flowing with the cold wind. You were in a black tank top, revealing all the cuts on your shoulders and arms, your burns getting cold wind slapped against them, "Y/N!" Amajiki yelled and dashed towards you, but he ended up tripping on the leg of your bed. He fell to the ground and watched you in horror, with in a moment he got up again, "Y/N!" he cried out and ran towards,t the curtain had taken his vision of you and the next thing he saw on the balcony....was nothing. Tamaki raced to the railing of the balcony and saw something he dreaded, it was you falling, just like your emotions. He attempted using his tentacles to help you but they wouldn't reach you in time, your body had impacted the gravel harshly, Tamaki then quickly rushed down to the bottom of the building with tears streaming down his face, he rushed to your unconscious body and held you in his arms. Blood was pouring of your mouth and it slowly felt cold, Amajiki was yelling for someone to help him and soon enough, Aizawa came rushing out, he couldn't see what has happening at first but then he saw the nightmare of reality. Aizawa rushed over and asked Amajiki what had happened, Tamaki explained everything with tears hitting him again, Aizawa quickly called over Mic to help Amajiki calm down while he took you to the infirmy and called an ambulance. He knew Recovery Girl couldn't heal these injuries with her power, he rushed to the infirmary with you in his arms, he made it there and quickly layed you on a bed and had Recovery Girl help you with the mild injuries and tried stop the bleeding coming from your  mouth, it was only 10 minutes later when the blood finally stopped and the paramedics had arrived at the same time, they quickly took you to the hospital and all Aizawa felt was worry and sadness. Tamaki was with Mic right now, he still is crying but manage to calm down a little, he couldn't believe how he couldn't notice your sadness. Mic had taken him to the teacher's dorms and explained everything that had happened to the staff. Amajiki had heard the ambulance leave with the sirens blaring and echoing through the streets.
Small time skip
The class had arrived back to the dorms and notice Aizawa and Tamaki sitting together, "uh Mr Aizawa is everything okay?" Kirishima asked, Aizawa sighed and let the class inside the dorms and explained what had happened to you, he saw the whole class have sorrow looks hit them...except for Ochako. She seemed to be joyful about it, but of course she tried not to show it but she showed a faint smile on her face. "She deserves it" she whispered very quietly, Denki gave her the most hurt, saddest and maddest glare at Uraraka and quickly attempted to tackle her to the ground or just hurt her, Aizawa was quick to stop him with his capture scarf and bring him away from Uraraka. Denki had tears falling from eyes while Aizawa held him back, along with some others helping Aizawa. Ochako just gave a smirk and went to her dorm, Aizawa was also pissed off and would talk to Nezu about her (hopefully she gets suspended!). He let Denki go and allowed the class to think about everything while he went to talk to Amajiki, but first he decided to head to your dorm and see of anything was in there that would hurt you. Aizawa entered your room and looked around for a few minutes until he noticed a white enveloped on top of your shelf. He took it down and saw it had his name, Class 1A and the Big 3 written on it. He then opened it and began to read the letter.

Dear Class 1A, Mr Aizawa, Shinso & The Big 3,

I don't want to fight anymore, ever since Dabi left me, something has slowed me down, physically and mentally and in every way. Ever since I first started school, I have had people bully me just for my appearance and quirks, I look like a villain, I am a villain. I left you all behind and became something that I didn't want to be, I failed my own promise, I failed my brother, I failed my family, I failed all of you. All of what Uraraka said was true, I am just a villain and don't know the first thing about being a hero. All those thoughts that were left alone with me have stayed and now taken physical items and hurt me, just so could feel something other than numbness. It felt nice to feel something but it would never last, so now I just want to end the pain and suffering of not being able to feel anything, my brother won't have to worry about me and none of you will either. It's a fight I'll give up for your stress relief and happiness. So many people got hurt in the attack at the camp because of me, it's the only way I can repay you all, by hurting myself and making sure it's permanent. I'm so sorry if this hurts you but it really shouldn't, it's something I deserve and probably deserved a long time ago.

Mr Aizawa- Thank you for being the best father figure for me.

Bakugou- Thank you for helping me with my musical talents.

Denki- Thank you for making me feel loved.

Kirishima- Thank you for helping me through dark times and helped me with my neck scratching problem.

Shoto- Thank you for being one of my closest friends.

Deku- Thank you for helping me when I can't use my Blind Sighted Vision quirk to see.

Tsu- Thank you for being my best female friend and animal friend.

Aoyama- Thank you for being a funny person to be around.

Koda- Thank you for letting me hold your bunny when I'm sad.

Tokoyami- Thank you for helping me at our internship.

Shoji- Thank you for not judging me for my height even though you're the tallest.

Iida- Thank you for helping me with school work.

Sero- Thank you for taping Mineta to a wall when he is pissing me off a lot.

Jiro- Thank you for practicing music with me and helping me with my confidence in singing.

Momo- Thank you for making new art supplies for me even when I don't need any new ones.

Ojiro- Thank you for being a fun person to hang around with.

Mina- Thank you for helping me with my confidence.

Sato- Thank you for making me something sweet when I'm at my darkest.

Hagekure- Thank you for talking to me about things I've never felt before.

Mineta- Thank you for not always going at me.

Hitoshi- Thank you for not caring who I was and being one of my best friends and even I person I care a lot about in life.

Mirio- Thank you for helping me from time to time when we would train.

Hado- Thank you for being a fun friend.

Amajiki- Thank you for helping through the times where I would be bullied and be one of the nicest people I know in life and even someone I love <3

Ochako- Fuck you.

I'm sorry for leaving you all but it's for the best for everyone.

Tomura- Thank you for helping through one the darkest times of my life and helping me with my quirks.

Dabi- I'm so sorry for leaving you but we both know it's for the best, I know that you loved me ever since I was born but I was probably a horrible sister and that's why you left me. I love you so much and don't let this affect you in any way.

I'll miss you all so much and I hope you'll all push past this in the future.

Love Y/N AKA - Dabi's Little Sister~

Aizawa was in tears after he read the letter, he did see you as a daughter figure and he wants to help you in any kind of way. Hopefully you survived in the end...

A/N and cliff hanger! I know you guys hate those and I figures why the fuck not do one because I'm an ass hole, so tell me what you thought about this chapter in the comments and did it make you cry?