Calvary Battle

We all went to the arena for our second round, it was a battle where groups of people would basically try to steal points and who ever ends up with the most wins the round. All eyes were glued to Izuku since he got ten million points, we had to team up and it was the worst kind of thing for me. 1. I was still known as the blind kid even though I can see, 2. I am very antisocial. I just stood away from anyone and of course someone came up to me. I didn't bother to use my sight since they would ask you to be on your team, instead of talking to you they just walked away. "There has been a problem with the teams and one person has been left out. Y/N L/N, do you think you'll be able to compete in this challenge by yourself?" a lady said in the microphone, you nodded in agreement as to take on this fight. Everyone had went to an area and you were in the middle with your headband wrapped tightly around her head, 'simple yet tricky at the same time' you thought to yourself. The sign to begin had rang and Y/N had used her vision to see who is best to go for first, she saw a band worth 750 pts. A quick teleportation and she had it around her neck already, "Y/N has taken an awesome start. Her quirk is Unknown Insanity: she basically has multiple quirks such teleportation and invisibility. Most of her powers are overly dangerous so always be cautious around her in battle" Present Mic yelled. Many people had gave her looks. Once we had begun, Midoriya was a huge target with ten million points around you it is easier to be caught. Shoto had made an ice floor so everyone except Deku and his group were frozen in place, except for me, with a simple heat placement and I was free. Bakugou's group was free yet fighting someone with blonde hair who also had an explosion quirk, being his pissed off self he threw an explosion at him. Suddenly this kid was still uninjured and rock hard? "A copy quirk" Bakugou had said realization. Multiple groups had gotten free from the ice and started heading for any points they could get, a certain group had caught Y/N's eye, purple hair and dull eyes. "Shinso"........