A/N

I know I'm about to get a smack on the hand for not taking a full on break but I'm fucking fan girling right now, if you saw my conversation you'll see that I was very excited because Dabi was just confirmed as Touya, the manga chapter is called Dabi's Dance. Tonight I will probably cry from happiness and sadness because Dabi so definitely my favourite out of almost all the characters, but still it isn't confirmed what his hair colour because in animation his hair is red but in manga his hair is white, I don't know if Horikoshi made it optional for his hair colour, but I love him either way! But! The big thing is why am saying this?! Because we know I said at the start of this book that Dabi isn't a Todoroki in this but do you want me to make a oneshot of Y/N not actually being his little sister and that she's adopted, I have enough brain cells to explain this in the oneshot, I will probably make it any way but I'm really excited for season 5 coming out in April 2021!

 Tonight I will probably cry from happiness and sadness because Dabi so definitely my favourite out of almost all the characters, but still it isn't confirmed what his hair colour because in animation his hair is red but in manga his hair is white...

The fact that he confessed to Rei first is so heart warming because we all know that he loves his momma, also the his burns look so cool, he looks so soft to his mum and this makes me really happy, because Dabi always will have a soft spot for Rei and I can't blame him for leaving. Oh god I'm gonna cry, he told Rei first because he knows that he can trust her. I know this is a lot for one character but the league of villains, they are very special to me and they just over all get hurt by people with out them knowing their back stories. Dabi is my biggest comfort character and we share similarities, I share a lot of those with the Todoroki's including having a small burn on my face, it's faded and hard to see but I love Dabi he is amazing and I hope he and Rei and his siblings can meet in the future. Also Natsu seems to care a lot about Touya if you see in the manga, Natsu is the second youngest and he must have looked up to Touya a lot, so I want to see these boys reunite one day as well as all the Todoroki siblings and momma.