Your Answer

Play the song

Would you like me to adopt you?
That question made you immediately tremble with tears in your eyes, "i-is it t-true" you stuttered out, Aizawa smiled and nodded "would you like that" he asked while coming closer to you, you quickly hugged him and nodded while having tears streaming down your face. Aizawa hugged you back quickly, you finally had a parent in life. (Fun fact this is legal in real life for a teacher to adopt a student). You and Aizawa just would not get out of that hug, "she said yes!!" Mina exclaimed in excitement, you were startled at the sudden yell and you quickly flinched. Aizawa being the already overprotective father he is (he always is, he seems cold but he loves us), he quickly went a bit of a scary mode on Mina. 'Oh boy, he's a protective one' you thought while he lectured Mina about you hating yelling and everything. Well at least you have a parent who wants to protect you, and then the door for the dorms open to reveal Dabi. You quickly had tears falling down your cheeks again as you quickly hugged him, he hugged you back tightly "so, did he ask you" Dabi asked, "wait you knew that he would ask me" you spoke in confusion, he chuckled "yeah, he told me about it a few days ago" Dabi explained. You were surprised that Aizawa spoke to your brother about this, but now you had a father and your brother. These were the two main things you wanted in life, a family and then you just need to become a hero and then you have accomplished everything you dreamed of.
A/N hey guys, sorry if it's a very short chapter but you answered his question.