Nightmares

It was the next day after a long night of patrol and what happened with you and that man. It was the weekend and you slept in a little later than usual, it wasn't normal for you but it's understandable. You woke up in your bed while covered in cold sweat, the nightmare you had affected you harshly, you took a moment to tale your surroundings in until you got changed into your clothes,

 You woke up in your bed while covered in cold sweat, the nightmare you had affected you harshly, you took a moment to tale your surroundings in until you got changed into your clothes,

fixed your hair and put your glasses on. You still felt tired but tried to push past it for the day, the trauma of last night wasn't helpful to your insomnia or PTSD. You gained enough confidence to walk out of your dorm and head down to the others. It only took a few minutes for you to reach the common room, the entire class was already there for breakfast! Iida quickly ran up to you with his hand acting like a robot as usual, "someone slept in late!" Iida yelled while running up to you, he quickly took notice of the dark bags under your eyes. "I had patrol last night" you spoke tiredly and headed out of the dorms, Iida was about to stop you and have you eat something but you already left. Y/N walked towards the teachers dorms, you were still having some memories of last night but they kept flooding your mind, you felt tears hit your eyes. You tried to wipe them away as you walked closer but they would keep on coming back, you decided to sit on the stairs before going in just to wait until the tears stop. That is what you wanted until the door opened and your father walked out, you looked behind you with tears in your eyes, and Aizawa quickly saw that. He rushed over to you and hugged you tightly, "I know last night was hard for you, did something else happen last night" Aizawa asked, you were very hesitant to tell him about the nightmare since he was the only one who knew about being raped, so it was hard enough for you to talk about this subject. You slowly had tears running down your face, Aizawa held you tighter, "I h-had a nightmare" you choked out. "Do you want to talk about what happened" he asked again, "um in my journal please" you sobbed, "that's completely okay" he answered while still hugging you. "Thank you for telling me what was wrong, it's a big step" he spoke up to you. You nodded and you both stayed in the hug for what feels like an eternity, until Mic decided to come out and ruin the moment, luckily your face wasn't stained with tears so Mic wouldn't question you a bunch of times, he was also protective of you even if he isn't related to you in any way, actually everyone in the staff was protective of you, even Nezu. (I'm not surprised). That day was a struggle for you, you were very jumpy and flinched a lot. That night you were writing in your mental health journal and about the nightmare you had.
Nightmare
You were standing in nothing but pitch black, you couldn't even tell if you were standing on the floor or floating. No one else was with you until that traumatizing man appeared from no where, then he did what he did to you when you were 13, he did over and over again, you felt more than traumatized. Then the man just disappeared and your guardian and parents appeared, they were throwing insults at you, and the last person you saw was your brother, he only said one thing "you're a horrible sister!".
Nightmare over