Flash Backs

WARNING - if you are uncomfortable with the ideas of rape, please leave this chapter.

You decided to look around the dorms and get to know this new area, Y/N left her room but for some reason left the note in her room. You looked at each name of the dorms, you were at the top with Mina, Ochako, Tsu, Shoto, Kaminari, Kirishima and Aoyama. You were next to Ochako and Tsu, across from Shoto. Y/N went down to the common area to see what was down there, it seemed normal. Lounges, a kitchen and dining area. It seemed to be comfortable enough for you. You went back to your dorm to look at the note again, you could tell it was someone's handwriting. It was in bubble writing and then it clicked, Ochako loves bubble writing, 'she wrote the note' you thought to yourself. You didn't even think about what your guardian was going to think when they would see you again. Y/N didn't know what to do now, there wasn't really much for her to do in the dorms, she looked at the note again and it definitely was Ochako who wrote it. 'A little weird for a very bubbly happy person, to just write that to someone'. You played down on your bed and just thought about everything and then looked at your arms, "almost fully purple, practically half of my body is purple" you spoke out loud, you then checked the time and it was almost 10:00am already. "What am I even going to do today?" Y/N spoke again, she then looked at the brown book Aizawa gave you and then looked at the inside cover, "it's so plain". You then went to look for a marker, you managed to find one and then began to just design something on the inside cover.

You wrote down your nickname in Japanese onto the inner cover and then wrote it in English in smaller handwriting underneath. It seems to suit you, ( I can't even tell if that was a pun or not). Now there wasn't really much to do other than keep track of your day.   (Now Aizawa didn't mention that, when it was lunch time at school, the students were allowed to go to the dorms before the next class but this will happen later). You then began to remember about yourself when you were 13. (Now if my mega fans remember, I said something about you being traumatized at 13 and we are getting closer to why). You weren't very vulnerable back then, you never talked to strangers and kept safe, but when you were 13, it didn't exactly cut out for you. Y/N decides to walk up to her dorm. You go inside your room and just take a breath, 'why is it haunting me now?' Y/N questioned herself, 'why is his actions hurting me now even after 2 years?', you kept questioning these things to yourself.
Flash Back
You were 13 years old, it was the weekend and you were out for a walk in the city. You didn't wear masks at this time. Y/N was just walking past some buildings and the alleys, you hated alley ways back then, they were always so dark and full of dangerous things. You walked by one that seemed a little strange to you, but you quickly walked passed it until someone grabbed your shoulder. Y/N quickly turned to face who ever held onto her shoulder and it was an unknown man. You quickly used your teleportation to get away from him but he manage to get up to you.
Flash Back Over
You groaned from the flash back, it was very confusing how he caught up to you. He hurt you. (If y'all don't know what this means, he raped you, I hate saying or even writing the word so I'm trying to explain it without mentioning it). You didn't tell anyone about this, no one knew about what happened. Once it ended you just teleported all the way home and acted like it never happened. This is what kind of triggered your PTSD, you didn't do anything wrong but you still blamed yourself.
Flash Back
You arrived home after what had just happened, you were traumatized. Y/N walked through the door, "hey Y/N, your home a little late coming home" your guardian greeted you, "uh yeah, I got caught up with the traffic, it was busy" you lied to them.
Flash Back Over
That night was when you first self harmed, you made the cut on your stomach but then knew that there were better ways than this, so you quickly quit. Memories kept flooding to you, it felt awful.

A/N okay that is a bit of a boring chapter but it's something, some good or not good knees about my dad, he contacted after almost 6 months after I moved out and uh he got ran over by a car so yeah I don't know how to feel.