USJ

Your teacher announced that the class was going to the USJ for environmental training. As usual everyone except for a couple of people got excited for this trip. Y/N was simply sitting on the bus, being her silent self; she didn't know who she sat next to but they seemed quiet. She used her quirk called Blind Sighted Vision: if she focuses on what she wants to see, she'll see an exact image in her head of what she wants to see. It was a teenage boy with half red, half white hair and he is...sleeping. No wonder he is so quiet. She stopped her quirk and over heared the conversation that seemed to be close to her." Well the only ones with really pro hero quirks here, it's Bakugou, Todoroki and Y/N"a teenage male spoke. You flinched at your name being said and the male took noticed, "oh sorry Y/N, didn't think you heard me. Hey I'm Eijiro Kirishima, don't think we have met before properly" Kirishima spoke to you. "Hey Kirishima, um...I am quite flinchy when it comes to attention" you said to him shyly, "oh okay, that's fine. Tell me more about yourself everyone barely knows you" he asked, "well what do you want to know?" you asked. "How about why you wear those damn masks all the time!" Bakugou yelled out as a mock, "actually like if have any siblings?" Eijiro asked, you suddenly felt weakened " I use to have a brother. He was 15 years older than me but he went missing when I was 4 and I haven't seen him for 11 years." you sadly explained, Kirishima had a sad look on his face and said sorry. You said it was fine and waited to arrive at USJ. Once they arrived they entered the building and saw the hero 13. A female exclaimed in happiness. Aizawa explained what we had to do here,but he was interrupted by a thick purple mist spreading throughout the field and villains appeared. "13 protect the students!" your teacher yelled until 13 was hit and injured, everyone shrieked and knew that they had to help.