Happiness

You looked up to see none other than....your brother Dabi, you felt uneasy as soon as you saw him and Y/N stumbled a little. Aizawa quickly noticed and helped you sit down on the bed next to Dabi, 'I get that he knows where the dorms are but how did he know that this is my one' you thought in confusion. It felt a little awkward for a few minutes until Aizawa decided to speak up, "I knew that he would have walked you here when you came back, so I figured that he saw the ambulance here that night" Aizawa explained, Dabi was silent for most of this time until Aizawa gave you and him some time alone, as soon as he left Dabi quickly gave you a tight hug and wouldn't let go, "please don't scare me like that again, I love you more then anything. I heard what had happened to G/N, I'm sad too but please don't do that again" Dabi cried into you, you quickly started crying as well. Dabi held you tighter as you slowly began to sob into him, you didn't care about the pain in your arm right now. You both were in a hug for a solid 3 minutes, but it felt like an eternity and you didn't want to let go, it was such a long time since you both could hug again. Dabi let go of you, but you wouldn't let go if him, "I don't want you to go again" you cried into him, "I'm not going now, I figured that now you're back that you wanted to have a day together like we use to" Dabi explained. You remember those special days you both had together, it was always something fun and what you both loved doing back then, "I'd like that" you whimpered out, he chuckled and hugged you again. (Sibling moment! Something I'll never have even though I have 5 siblings and I'm the youngest). After a small while you both got out of the hug, it felt like an eternity but not even an eternity would be long enough for you two to hug, Dabi began to think of what you both could do today. There was that one special day you both adored and will never forget, it was a nice day in the park, you and Dabi would just be lying in a hammock that was in the park (because that's normal) and you both would just lay there and cuddle with each other while talking and looking at the clouds. It happened in winter so it would snow and it made it even more memorable. Perfect timing too, because it is now December and the start of Winter (and almost your birthday!). "I have something special for us today" Dabi spoke up, you questioned what it was but he said that you'll find out soon enough, so you both decided to leave the dorms now. It was already beginning to snow, but you both had a technique to keep yourselves warm (hint hint fire quirk). It was a little awkward between you two, but it was a mental shock for both of you to be together again and for longer this time, Dabi then decided to do something unexpectedly, he lifts your tiny body up from the cold ground and he throws you onto his back. You were a little shocked but you then remembered that he did this all the time when you were little, you wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist (because if you fall, it's gonna be a huge fall for you because not only are you tiny, but Dabi is tall as fuck!), you then felt the large burn that went from his face to his collar bone, it didn't feel as rough and broken as your burns.
Flash Back
You were three years old when your purple flames quirk activated, you were with Dabi and trying to use it properly. Dabi kept trying to tell you to wait until you were older but being three and wanting to be a hero like your parents and brother, you weren't paying attention to that comment he said. Y/N was slowly getting better at starting the quirk bit controlling it, not so much. Once you had the fire flowing from the side of your face, you felt a little stinging sensation on your lower cheek, you didn't stop using your quirk though. Dabi seemed a little worried since you had fire on your face, the stinging on your cheek became more of a burning feeling and you quickly stopped using the flames....and burst into tears. There was a huge purple flame shaped burn on your face and it was bleeding. Dabi's panicking, your crying, your face is bleeding! (Author chan is panicking!). Your brother quickly took you to the bathroom and fixed your little face up, his touch was gently and he made sure that you felt happy.
Flash Back over
You snapped out of the memory as you felt something cold hit your nose, you looked and saw a little fragile snowflake. You then used your non broken arm to carefully take the snowflake off and you showed it to Dabi, he gave a chuckle "you always loved snowflakes, you hated the cold but you loved the snow" Dabi spoke while walking on the pathway, "I hated it because someone always decided to put snow down the back of my shirt" you protested. Dabi would always put snow down the back of your shirt when you were younger, he smiled sheepishly and continued walking to the park. After a few more minutes you then saw the park and it had a hammock just like before, you remember laying in Dabi's lap while he would just be playing around with your hair or laying down with you while looking at the clouds. Dabi then took you over to the hammock and you both lied down in it, this brought back so many memories. "What do you think?" Dabi asked, "reminds me of when we did this back then" you smiled back. For most of the day you both just lied down in the hammock and watched the sky move with clouds becoming different shapes. That was until you fell asleep in Dabi's arms, he hasn't seen this in a long time, it was just like the old days. 'Her birthday is coming up soon too' Dabi thought while wondering what he could do for you. He was barely able to be in your life but he will find something to make you happy, he wants to see you smile again.

A/N alright! Author Chan gas decided to skip the OverHaul battle for now, I will write it when I have time but I have some really good ideas that I want to get out.