Camp Disaster PT 3

No one's POV
The 5 teens decided to quickly get away from the area as fast as possible but turning back around would take longer than going fully through the forest. It was really weird for none of class 1B to not take notice at them though, they didn't even seem to be doing the scaring at all. It was getting too quiet in the forest. No one was moving at all in the bushes except for a couple of rustles in one certain area. The bush was beginning to rustle again and Bakugou decided to see who it was, he was sick of looking at it rustle all the time. He walked over, "Kacchan wait a second" Deku said to him, Bakugou looked over at him in confusion "the cut I got was on the opposite side of me and Kirishima got his directly to him" Izuku explained. "And?" Bakugou questioned, "a pattern, the person is starting on the opposite side of us and then the next person will get directly cut in front of them" Todoroki said, before Katsuki could move something with a sound of fast energy headed towards the back of him. He swiftly moved out of the way before anything could harm him. (Now remember that the person is moving with the knife when they are about to cut someone). "The stabber is going to be too fast for us to catch, so we need to keep track of the pattern" Kirishima said. They didn't know who would get hurt next but it would either be Katsuki, Shoto or Kaminari. The 5 of them began to walk a little more cautiously until they finally saw a tall figure within the woods, it seemed to be walking closer to them until it emerged from the woods. It was a male with pale skin, all black clothing and light blue hair, (if that doesn't ring a bell than I don't know what does).
Deku POV
Someone emerged from the woods and it was....Tomura Shigaraki.
No one's POV
The group turned to him bluntly in shock, "so no hello at all" he said with his normal raspy voice. "Why are you here Tomura?" Deku questioned him loudly, "just a simple attack" he answered "all by yourself, seems a little hard for you to do this alone" Midoriya said to him. "Oh I was never alone for the time being" Shigaraki told them and left them confused, "I have a little friend to help me with this". The group seemed distracted by Tomura that they didn't take notice at the person heading towards Bakugou with a knife again, it sliced against his shoulder and his blood trickled down his arm. He yelped and clenched his shoulder, the others looked at him with worry. They didn't even notice another figure emerging from the woods, Shoto looked over and now had tears in his eyes. The others looked and were the same except for Denki, he broke down at what he saw.

" Y-Y-Y/N?" Kaminari stuttered out, "yup" you said in a cheerful voice

" Y-Y-Y/N?" Kaminari stuttered out, "yup" you said in a cheerful voice. "But, why did you not come back and become a villain?" Deku asked, "quite simple Izu zu ( yes I gave Izuku the nickname Izu zu), when I snapped after my brother left me, I teleported all the way back to my old home and I broke down. Then I  remembered the card Shigaraki gave me when I saw him at the mall, it turns out that it was his phone number and he comforted me and then I told him that I snapped, he was really nice and help me become stronger with my power and you all know the rest" Y/N explained still in her joyful accent. "Well this was a fun little catch up but we have a camp to crash, we'll see you in a while...'heroes'" Tomura said as you teleported him and you away from the scene. They couldn't believe what they just saw, it was you but you had white smoke flowing from your eyes and a scar over your right eye. Your hair was longer and you were wearing an oversize black hoodie with pitch black thigh high socks. Once you were gone Denki fully broke down in tears.....you were gone.
Tomura's POV
Flash Back
I was just in my room when I felt my phone vibrating, I checked the number and it was unknown. I answered and heard a shaky voice was on the other line, 'oh god it's Y/N' I thought to myself in worry. "Y/N are you okay?" I asked, "n-n-no" was all you could stutter out. "Okay hang on let me just find your location and then I'll come find you okay" I explained to her and she agreed. I quickly left the lair and followed her location, once I found her she was in tears and shaking. I asked her what was wrong she explained everything that had happened. I was shocked that Dabi was her brother. I then had an idea, "hey, what if I help you strengthen your quirk and then you be a villain with me. We'll keep it away from your brother and start our own little secret league. We both have dealt with similar problems in life" Shigaraki said to you and from that day on you and Tomura were the two villains in a league.
Flash Back over
No one's POV
Y/N and Shigaraki teleported to a different part of the forest.
Y/N's POV
We are now in a different area of the forest, I looked around and saw all of class 1B unconscious from the stab I gave them. I guess they began to bleed out and grow weaker at the same time due to my quirk. This one was similar to my other blood quirk, only this one would just weaken them even more if I stab them instead of them stabbing me. Their blood tastes so good together. "You okay Y/N?" Tomura asked me, "better than usual" I answered to him in my now usual happy voice, it was not normal for me to be happy and joyful. "Well then, we should take out the pros and then the students here. It is easier to take out the pros" he explained to me, I agreed and headed towards the building where the teachers would be. It is going to be fun to kill all of them here.

A/N guys, please tell me how this made you feel about you becoming a villain, and tell me if you got sad by it.