CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

THE LIONESSES
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

THE LIONESSES✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

291 AC, Casterly Rock

Around four moons had passed from Alyssa leaving Casterly Rock until she returned and she couldn't describe how much she was missing her children. Of course she had loved spending some time with her old friends again but that didn't mean that there wasn't a constant worry over how her kids where fairing in hell.

When Alyssa returned she was also left in charge of the Rock which shocked her greatly. It was only for a little while because Tywin had to sort out some business with his bannermen, but it was still a pretty big deal that he was trusting her with this because she actually got to take over his duties instead of just handling the ones concerning the Lady of the Rock.

But now the day she had awaited for long was finally there, her family was returning from the Capital. She stood on the courtyard when Jaime rode in, leading the Lannister party and the moment her boys feet hit the ground they ran over to her.

Ashton was the first one to reach her and the eight year old quickly wrapped her into a hug, "I missed you, Mama," he told her with a small smile before he was rudely pushed away by his younger brother who flung his arms around Alyssa's legs, nearly knocking her over.

"Never leave me again, Mama," Edmund said hugging her tightly and Alyssa didn't know what to think as her gaze shifted between her six year old son and her husband that approached her.

"What did you do to him?" she asked, pointing down at their son who was still hugging her tightly.

"Ed is just dramatic," Ashton rolled his eyes, something he had picked up from her a bit too early in his life, "He is being a baby."

"You can say that because you didn't have to spend time with him," Edmund said with an angry pout.

"I feel like this is a something we need to discuss over a luncheon," Alyssa said, intrigued to know exactly what had transpired in King's Landing. "I have already set it up in our chambers."

"Is there wine?" Tyrion asked as he approached her.

"I know my family, of course there is wine," Alyssa told him.

"I knew there was a reason my brother married you," Tyrion said before a small smirk turned up his lips, "and I believe a congratulation is in order."