CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN

THE FIRST LONG AWAITED REUNION
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

THE FIRST LONG AWAITED REUNION✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

301 AC, Craster's Keep

Lucy sat right next to Bran with her back leaned against a wall. They were prisoners. For all the crazy things that had happened since the royal family came to Winterfell she had never been a prisoner before. Lucy didn't like it one bit.

Her head turned to the window when she heard something squeak outside, as did Bran's. Both of them soon realised that it was a swinging lantern, nothing too exciting.

A cough from Jojen brought their attention to him and Meera looked at her brother worriedly, "You need water."

"It doesn't matter," Jojen stated weakly.

"Of course it matters," Meera insisted.

Jojen just looked numbly at the ground, "You mustn't let anything stop you," he raised his head to look at Bran.

"They already have stopped me," Bran looked down at his hands that were tightly tied together.

"No," Jojen said, "You're not here," he told Bran, "You're far from here."

"Could you maybe explain what that means for those of us who aren't all knowing?" Lucy couldn't help but ask, a little more snidely than intended. Joanna had always been the kind and patient one.

Jojen'a eyes became slightly glazed over, but he didn't start to spasm like he usually did when he had a vision. Instead he just looked at them, at their surroundings like he was seeing something else, "At the hill. A great weirwood tree."

"You've seen it, too," Bran smiled slightly.

"Are you seeing it now?" Lucy looked behind her to see, as expected, a wall.

"Meera, Lucelia and I, even Hodor, we're only here to guide you," Jojen explained, "He's waiting for you. We have to find it. You have to make it."

"We will," Bran said confidently.

"This - this isn't the end. Not for you. Not yet," Jojen said weakly.

"How - will we know the end?" Meera asked, almost dreading the answer.

Jojen looked at his hand weirdly and muttered, "You'll know."